Halsey responds to Britney on twitter: You continue to inspire me everyday

33 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

She definitely will find the wrong person to mess with...

People already lost a lot of sympathy for her, the Osbourne and the cyrus family wouldn’t say anything about her bizarre content years ago. People are not afraid anymore to say things are wrong.

She is getting the "what Britney complained this time", "forever victim", "always about me me me" reputation. 

I noticed when Brit praises someone she starts to talk about her dramas... like it was more an excuse to be able to talk about what her family did to her, the bullying from 20 years ago... and everything else we already know.

I agree that Britney probably doesn't think very much before writing, however she has people to filter all the mess... she pays them. 

Maybe Halsey understands Britney is not okay... I want to know what she will say when people ask her about this "episode", we will see if things are really fine.

If Halsey explain how she talked to Britney them we will know if it was Cadeney or Britney.

Yes exactly, everything you said I totally agree with. I do think Cade has a lot to answer for too, within all this mess of the past few years. 

You’re so right about how she’ll praise others but it will STILL end up being a way she can incorporate her own life and history into it. Even what she said in that first statement is so crass and a low blow, saying “I have my own health issues to deal with too” or something similar, possibly meaning she acknowledges Halsey’s battle with cancer and Lupus but she has her own problems going on. I don’t know, maybe she didn’t know at that point, but if that’s the case then why phrase it like that? 

I think you’re spot on as well that maybe Halsey understands that Britney isn’t doing too great, same as the Osbournes and Selena too. I think the people she speaks about have a lot of understanding and grace for her, which is very nice, but it won’t always be that way with every person. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Yes exactly, everything you said I totally agree with. I do think Cade has a lot to answer for too, within all this mess of the past few years. 

You’re so right about how she’ll praise others but it will STILL end up being a way she can incorporate her own life and history into it. Even what she said in that first statement is so crass and a low blow, saying “I have my own health issues to deal with too” or something similar, possibly meaning she acknowledges Halsey’s battle with cancer and Lupus but she has her own problems going on. I don’t know, maybe she didn’t know at that point, but if that’s the case then why phrase it like that? 

I think you’re spot on as well that maybe Halsey understands that Britney isn’t doing too great, same as the Osbournes and Selena too. I think the people she speaks about have a lot of understanding and grace for her, which is very nice, but it won’t always be that way with every person. 

I agree that Cade needs to explain what happened here. Remember Britney also trashed Charli XCX in January when reports indicated she was writing music for her? Charli was super nice explaining but you could tell it was weird even for her

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Pablitonizer said:

I agree that Cade needs to explain what happened here. Remember Britney also trashed Charli XCX in January when reports indicated she was writing music for her? Charli was super nice explaining but you could tell it was weird even for her

Oh wow yes I forgot about the whole Charli Xcx debacle as well! That really was so strange. I’ve never known such a terrible “manager” as Cade! How he got a job doing this day in day out is beyond me when he seems so incompetent 😳

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Dark Willow said:

I felt so bad for Charli xcx, she was/is a big fan and always dreamed to write for Britney...

I just hope Britney anger phase ends one day... or she needs to start to focus on bad people, not the ones praising her or trying to help.

Well reports about Bryan getting back into Britney's life talked about her changing her mind abruptly. I'm not saying tabloids are right, but yesterday's drama makes me suspect there's some truth in it...

Britney did post that text yesterday imo and took it back the minute she changed her mind 

1 minute ago, Wendy Williams said:

I don't like Selena at all

always thought how she ignored Britney for a long time. Miley praised Britney a lot and was ignored by her.

After a long time Selena noticed Britney (after the FreeBritney), and the weeding happened.

Selena seems fake, but Britney shading her for two years was something really embarrassing and scary. 

Like... can she stop attacking celebrities? It's a bad look.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Pablitonizer said:

Well reports about Bryan getting back into Britney's life talked about her changing her mind abruptly. I'm not saying tabloids are right, but yesterday's drama makes me suspect there's some truth in it...

Britney did post that text yesterday imo and took it back the minute she changed her mind 

Maybe. Something is going on with her mental health, it's obvious by now.

Quickly change your mind so drastically... not a good sign.

On 26/7/2024 at 21:56, Fita said:

The first page where she says she hated it sounded more real and cohesive than the last tweet we got...

don't be an idiot, it is obvious that the first publication is the real one and the second was damage control of your team.

17 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

You people are DELUSIONAL if you think it wasnt Britney writing. She ranted, was furious indeed, then someone talked to her about the backlash she'd get cuz the video is also about cancer, very sensitive topic, then she felt terrible and they did DAMAGE CONTROL which works on the braindead 95 percent of the population. All is well. 

this

15 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Oh wow yes I forgot about the whole Charli Xcx debacle as well! That really was so strange. I’ve never known such a terrible “manager” as Cade! How he got a job doing this day in day out is beyond me when he seems so incompetent 😳

It must not even be Cade's fault. It's just that nobody could be a good mananger for Britney. It's impossible. She has had a pattern over the last few years of posting things on social media that go against her interests and the business or deals that her mananger is doing. 

• Love 2
15 hours ago, Dama Etro said:

I honestly think she just had a bad day and misinterpreted the video. Saying it is fake is easier than saying I am a mess today. :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

I agree with this. She just reacted first and thought later. It was too fast and posted what was on her mind. 

50 minutes ago, oscar0 said:

don't be an idiot, it is obvious that the first publication is the real one and the second was damage control of your team.

this

It must not even be Cade's fault. It's just that nobody could be a good mananger for Britney. It's impossible. She has had a pattern over the last few years of posting things on social media that go against her interests and the business or deals that her mananger is doing. 

Don’t call me an idiot. 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

I don't like Selena at all

always thought how she ignored Britney for a long time. Miley praised Britney a lot and was ignored by her.

After a long time Selena noticed Britney (after the FreeBritney), and the weeding happened.

Selena seems fake, but Britney shading her for two years was something really embarrassing and scary. 

Like... can she stop attacking celebrities? It's a bad look.

Britney used to be a girl who wouldn’t talk bad about any celebs back in the day but after all the trauma.. she can’t help herself I guess. I just hope she’ll be alright one day and not take everything as an insult or shade.  They say hurt people hurt people 

Edited by Blackout Britney
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

Britney used to be a girl who wouldn’t talk bad about any celebs back in the day but after all the trauma.. she can’t help herself I guess. I just hope she’ll be alright one day and not take everything as an insult or shade.  They say hurt people hurt people 

Or maybe Britney likes playing the victim.  She's pathetic.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.