Watch: Celine Dion’s triumphant comeback at the French Olympics

14 hours ago, Body ache said:

She was amazing. You could tell it was a significant moment for her. I was glad there weren’t any big visuals or fireworks to overtake the performance. It was tastefully done. The rain added a nice romantic touch similar to a typical rainy night in Paris.

I agree - it was literally perfect 

:blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

4 minutes ago, Markoct said:

Cant wait for Britney to perform at the 28 LA Olympics :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

Just Rememebr bixxh, :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

you heard it here first :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

I wish i could type better by then :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: its unheard-of for me to type without having typos :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: is it my fingers? :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: or do i just not give a flying f? :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Edited by Markoct
Typoeess bsh
  • Haha 1
13 hours ago, icybaby said:

Amazing. Camera angles though. I wish they showed her more

I wonder if the rain affected the camera angles. It was still fantastic to watch - there was much so much pain in her eyes though :( 

I was never a huge Celine fan but I loved the performance. It's my favorite Edith Piaf song and if you know the meaning of it, it's especially poignant.

Celine looked so beautiful and elegant too in the Dior gown - it was perfect.

Celine was my best friend's fave and at her funeral a few months ago Celine's music was played, so this was particularly emotional.

She really has been through it in her life. I was rewatching a TV movie biopic about her and can see why she loves her shoes so much. She was the youngest in a big family who were poor, so she rarely had new shoes of her own as a young girl. When she first started experiencing singing success, that was one of the first things she got for herself. She began with nothing and is where she is today due to pure talent.

Celine is one of a kind, releasing this documentary that showed the realities of her illness, no makeup or fillers for the camera. Very few celebs would allow that look at themselves these days and she has only gone up higher in my esteem for it. Thank you Celine.

Edited by BlackoutBaby
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.