Britney is upset with Halsey’s "Lucky" video: "I feel harassed, violated, and bullied... I'm speaking with my lawyers"

I’m pretty sure Halsey had cancer… which is why those scenes looked the way they did. I don’t feel that Britney’s response is warranted at all.

i think it’s sad she had to react that way, of course because of her own trauma but damn… come on Britney the girl loves you and wanted to tribute you!

• Love 1
Just now, Derwood said:

If you don't understand that Lucky is Britney's melody and song, and that that is the Toxic outfit, and that Britney is infamous (unfortunately) for head-shaving and having blood drawn against her will, you shouldn't be on a Britney fan forum. You don't know the basics about her.

It’s like talking with a wall at this point. I simply can’t. Bye

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, lemonbaby said:

Didnt halsey say britney was nice to her about it omg here we go yall buckle up

I mean, she can approve of the song but not the video concept. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

As much as I loathe Taylor Swift, it's exactly like the "I made that b---h famous" situation. She approved of Kanye using the lyric, she sure as hell didn't approve of him sleeping with a lookalike of her in the video.

I haven't heard the song or seen the video, so maybe the song blatantly foreshadowed the storyline of the video, but Halsey's Tweet saying Britney approved of the sample refers to just that. The sample.

• Like 7

I’m pretty sure Halsey had cancer… which is why those scenes looked the way they did. I don’t feel that Britney’s response is warranted at all.

i think it’s sad she had to react that way, of course because of her own trauma but damn… come on Britney the girl loves you and wanted to tribute you!

3 minutes ago, Derwood said:

If you don't understand that Lucky is Britney's melody and song, and that that is the Toxic outfit, and that Britney is infamous (unfortunately) for head-shaving and having blood drawn against her will, you shouldn't be on a Britney fan forum. You don't know the basics about her.

Sorry but you’re really basic, your brain can’t process complex stories and that’s ok not everyone can nor are smart enough 

Edited by freeoverprotected
  • Love 2

She was just drawing inspiration from her life and making parallels to it. Britneys in denial. If you come across to yourself as superficial, well, if you can somehow rewrite your own history and go back in time, you have to live with your own actions and life experiences which is that.….. 

Nothing. :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, I might blackout said:

I can understand why Britney thinks this is about her, Brit probably doesn’t know anything abt halseys situation. I didn’t till a few minutes ago and understood the video, but the shaving of the head (2007) and the blood drawing (Britney has been VERY vocal abt how she was forced to), the toxic outfit, and sampling lucky. Britney probably thought this was all about her, cause most of the time when people sample her songs like this they exploit Britney. I think Brit just didn’t understand, or her team lied to her abt this and never told her. Her team is terrible

By her team you mean the uncultured party boy Cade? Lmao girl… :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.