Britney is upset with Halsey’s "Lucky" video: "I feel harassed, violated, and bullied... I'm speaking with my lawyers"

The first tweet doesnt read like it was written by Britney. There's no !!! And why would she get on twitter and not on IG where she usually dwells.

I heard loucifer used to use her twitter and pretend to be Britney a few years ago to message high profile celebrities and promote her shi t label tristar. They probably still have access to her twitter account. 

13 minutes ago, nwonder said:

I’m just refuting the claims that Brit said she was ‘hacked’. There is a difference between her saying she was hacked and her saying somebody on her team used her phone to make that post. It’s an important distinction.

But the convicted felon is not the first person that comes to mind when it comes to her social media cough* rhymes with spade 

I mean we’ve all thought this, right? There have been many  rumours swirling that somebody on her team constantly changes the PW to lock her out.

Most the fans believe she controls all her accounts by herself lol.

She has crowdsurf, but usually a social media team wouldn’t post things like this for a client... that's illegal. 

I do believe they (the team) works to make her look bad, but I think she found a way to post something on twitter (maybe they deactivated the IG because they knew she would post there about it).

Maybe we are all wrong, but this mess proves (at least to me) that there are way more "Britneys" and everything she posts can't be seen as the absolute truth. 

Something really weird is going on and Britney certainly not alone on this. 

And maybe she doesn't control her brand like many of us think.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, Isla said:

Oh yikes :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: I wasn’t expecting her to be so upset over the video! Apparently the video is about Halsey’s own health issues though. I do wonder if Britney was even okay with the song in the first place.

If she's not okay with the song then could just say no. However, she didn't write it so has little saying in it. They ask for her permission as a respecful thing

Britney needs to quit the negavity around her once and for all. She might end up with no fans at all, but if that's what she wants she sould be clear about it. I'm sure she does not want to give up on her current lifestyle though...

Edited by Pablitonizer
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Most the fans believe she controls all her accounts by herself lol.

She has crowdsurf, but usually a social media team wouldn’t post things like this for a client... that's illegal. 

I do believe they (the team) works to make her look bad, but I think she found a way to post something on twitter (maybe they deactivated the IG because they knew she would post there about it).

Maybe we are all wrong, but this mess proves (at least to me) that there are way more "Britneys" and everything she posts can't be seen as the absolute truth. 

Something really weird is going on and Britney certainly not alone on this. 

And maybe she doesn't control her brand like many of us think.

Honesty, everything about Brit post 2005 has been a complete mystery. Nothing is ever as it seems. 

• Love 1
  • Like 7
16 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't know, all I'm saying is all the phrases look like they just took things she's posted or said before: "I CARE", "It feels illegal", "I've been bullied". Almost feels done by ChatGPT or @Toxic.Latin

I can't even find a time when she's referred to her Instagram as "my IG" like most of us abbreviate it online

67083353-11688553-Message_The_former_tee

Maybe it was a stunt, I'm not sure. She's never justified any of her rants before by saying she didn't post them after deleting them.

I understand, but Britney repeats her words to the point it gets tired.

Bullying, illegal... she always using the same words for her rants.

If it was a publicity stunt it wouldn’t worth for Britney. It made her look bad on social media, it would only promote one person: Halsey. If it was just a fake controversy, Britney needs to fire the person who thought it was a good idea to make her look clueless.

Anyway, it wouldn’t be a normal day without Britney social media drama lol.

• Love 1
  • Like 5

Britney was triggered by the music video, she can pretend her account was hacked but when Britney describes not liking the 2007-08 footage being shown over and over again and the documentaries, wonder how she felt seeing Halsey do this. 

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Like 2

This is so frustrating she literally had a first reaction deleted it then said I’m sorry and took it back??????

don’t you have IG and FB Friends that do this **** all the time deactivate and delete **** and then pop up minutes days later. Like stop defending it. ITS BRITENY!!!!!! What don’t u get ???????? SHE POSTED AND DELETED IT THEN CAME BACK AGAIN

15 minutes ago, alexbickle said:

She spoke to Britney before and asked for approval to sample the song so she has her contact. I bet she messaged Britney and explained the video to her. 

And instead of owning her mistakes Britney choose to lie and say she was hacked. But she has no problem apologizing to Justin Timberlake. This girl is so anti-woman is so off putting 

It would be less ugly if she came out and said hey guys I was wrong I can see the video differently now.

Edited by Fita
  • Love 7
18 minutes ago, Honeymoon said:

Someone moved my topic to this comments and now I'm receiving notifications of comments on someone else's topic :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: THAT'S 'MURICA FOLKS !!! 🌹🌹🌹

ugh I HATE when they do that!

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.