#istillbelieve - the movement to bring britney back to music!

On 7/25/2024 at 12:29 PM, Baronesse said:

Just know you're getting an album full of Manjobis, if her team (whoever that is right now) hears you and drops something. It'll be her name on AI-generated whateverness that she'll never mention. :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

LOL

but remember, I'm allowing myself to be "deLuLu" (as somebody called me earlier in this thread) so im dreaming with the real deal. The original doll kinda of thing. Dreaming is free. lol :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

• Love 1
On 7/25/2024 at 12:53 PM, MissDebbie said:

I still believe, but I want her to return to music on her own terms when she feels she wants to share to the world her craft, not because fans are demanding it.

Be patient, Im completely sure sooner or later she will make some kind of comeback, she loves to perform too damn much. 

i know i know

whenever u ready, brit

On 7/25/2024 at 2:29 PM, Puppy said:

I think this idea is squashed when her label tried to do the same. It’s not gonna work as she will retaliate further by not even entertaining the idea. I don’t want another angry rant about her being pressured to go back to music like she did last time.

i got u... the ideia was to encourage her, to show how much she is loved and that we fns believe shes still in the game. but its true, britney can take it s a pressure, and its not good for her.

Whenever she feels ready... l'll be here, for sure.

And even if she never come back... I'll be enjoying the masterpieces she already gave us. :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

• Love 1
23 hours ago, MissDebbie said:

It could be. But I don't think is the main reason, she loves those two gremlin brats too damn much so I'm sure she will still financially supports her kids even when they are adults. 

But I think the real reason she doesn't want to work is because she is healing from all the trauma. 13 years of being held hostage is not something you overcome easily. The fans are too demanding. Be patient and give her time. And if, after a few years, she chooses not to release anything, fans should respect her decision. I don't want another Britney Jean. 

Nobody wants another Britney Jean. 

the truth is... Whenever she feels ready... l'll be here, for sure.

And even if she never come back... I'll be enjoying the masterpieces she already gave us. :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

• Love 2

Healing is important. But sometimes it’s suggested to not stop your life completely to “heal.” It can be healing to have a purpose, goals, a career. She’s done nothing but the book since the con ended and that honestly felt like a cash grab once it finally came out (maybe that was more the publisher’s fault for censoring her and she kind of felt over it).

Instagram is not a career and is toxic for everyone really bc it promotes a false image. Not that her career hasn’t done the same, but now she can have more control and do things more on her terms. She’s had the years trying it her way and she has only gotten worse health wise. She could try a different career, but she’s been so out of touch for so long that being an entertainer is most likely the only viable career for her.

I'd really love to see Britney doing again her thing. But if she doesn't want to come back, I'll respect her decision.

She already gave us timeless bops and her legacy is undeniable, so if she never performs again we can always go back in time and  be happy listening her albums and watching her videos.

Britney Spears Hair Flip GIF by Billboard Music Awards

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Fabricio Alex said:

i got u... the ideia was to encourage her, to show how much she is loved and that we fns believe shes still in the game. but its true, britney can take it s a pressure, and its not good for her.

Whenever she feels ready... l'll be here, for sure.

Yeah, it’s like the label meant well too, it’s just everyone around her is telling her the same, although I understand because I feel she should get back into music but on her terms. 

We just have to wait and see.

• Love 1
  • 1 month later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.