#istillbelieve - the movement to bring britney back to music!

***this is a fun, heartlighted post, ok?***

So after almost 3 years since #freebritney ended, i think we need new movement... :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

and since i actually do (still) believe Britney will comeack to music eventually, I think we could start this wave now so she could so it sooner than later.

So I declare the #istillbelieve movement started right know! :ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped:

91f8577d-f350-480b-9de3-47ebc19011f8_tex

(this tongue... be"L"ieve... KILLS ME) :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

So come and join me! Share what your beliefs... I'll go first...

#istillbelieve Britney can rock a superbowl haltime show. FO SUUUURE! :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

Edited by Fabricio Alex
misspelling
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, stronger1992 said:

Yeah let’s force her to do it like her team did for years 🙄🙄 If she wants to, she will. She needs to take care of herself more than she needs to pop out an album. #istillbelieveshesdone

Agree with this. As much as us fans would love to see Britney come back and slay us, it’s best to let this happen naturally if it ever happens… 

In the meantime I would suggest to enjoy her legacy. Go on YouTube and watch her music videos, listen to her music, etc. I’ve been enjoying revisiting old performances that I haven’t seen in a long time. :) 

• Love 3
  • Like 3
58 minutes ago, Fabricio Alex said:

***this is a fun, heartlighted post, ok?***

So after almost 3 years since #freebritney ended, i think we need new movement... :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

and since i actually do (still) believe Britney will comeack to music eventually, I think we could start this wave now so she could so it sooner than later.

So I declare the #istillbelieve movement started right know! :ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped:

91f8577d-f350-480b-9de3-47ebc19011f8_tex

(this tongue... be"L"ieve... KILLS ME) :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

So come and join me! Share what your beliefs... I'll go first...

#istillbelieve Britney can rock a superbowl haltime show. FO SUUUURE! :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

:tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

I prefer this (I)StillBelieve(1)-

https://youtube.com/@stillbelieve1

:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Haha 1

She should come back to the industry, we all want her comeback and her to be on top again with singles, music videos and performances

But let’s be honest and fair with her, she must heal, take the time she needs and do whatever she wants, even if it means that we will never hear new music from her. We must accept her decision, she doesn’t need permission, she makes her own decisions. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, UnbrokenExaholic said:

She should come back to the industry, we all want her comeback and her to be on top again with singles, music videos and performances

But let’s be honest and fair with her, she must heal, take the time she needs and do whatever she wants, even if it means that we will never hear new music from her. We must accept her decision, she doesn’t need permission, she makes her own decisions. 

100% agreed. me, as a fan, can hope she comes back, and to root for it.

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, stronger1992 said:

Yeah let’s force her to do it like her team did for years 🙄🙄 If she wants to, she will. She needs to take care of herself more than she needs to pop out an album. #istillbelieveshesdone

gosh you guys are SOOOOOOO boring being obvious saying obvious stuff like :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:
"she needs to take care of herself... she doesnt HAVE to comeback if she doesnt want to... respect britney"

DMtMg3sW1cSdi.webp

O-B-V-I-O-U-S-L-Y

BUT as a fan i can and will hope AND ROOT for her to (FEEL READY and) comeback as soon as possible. :awyeah_britney_yes_yas:

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Fabricio Alex said:

gosh you guys are SOOOOOOO boring being obvious saying obvious stuff like :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:
"she needs to take care of herself... she doesnt HAVE to comeback if she doesnt want to... respect britney"

DMtMg3sW1cSdi.webp

O-B-V-I-O-U-S-L-Y

BUT as a fan i can and will hope AND ROOT for her to (FEEL READY and) comeback as soon as possible. :awyeah_britney_yes_yas:

I’d rather be boring and a realist than delusional 😎 Music Video GIF

we really can’t choose for her, but the truth is, deep in my heart I still believe as well.

yes I understand the real world, and the trauma Britney the person went through, but yeah I still believe.

and no this does not mean I am team CON, it just means I still believe in the magic Britney Spears the brand brought to my life.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I feel like if she had any passion for music she would record or make music. Just because she isn’t releasing music commercially, doesn’t technically mean she isn’t still creating or singing. 

i however have my own personal opinion that she doesn’t care about it (making her own music/songs/records) anymore and it’s just not something she naturally does even on her off time. It’s not like she was just fighting for her artistic freedom for so many years… she’s still learning to just walk again on her own two feet y’all. ❤️ 

im always hoping to hear a new Britney song. Always. 💕

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.