NEW: Bryan 'controlling' Britney's circle of friends, questions why criminal Paul Soliz was hired with no background check + Bryan wants to hire new legal representation for his sister

2 hours ago, super.nova said:

she doesn’t love him. she’s trauma bonded to him.

britney was thought that love was conditional from a very early age.

the sad part is she said on a speech that she learned what unconditional love was from her fans.

Omg not me being the same way. Maybe you’re right 😭

Britney should give a big **** you to ANYONE who was involved with the conservatorship for 13 years. 

We know she trusts Rosengart, that's enough for now. She should try hanging out with Blake Lively, Beyonce, Kesha and the like. People on her level in the industry, who get her on another level. You'd know there would be no ulterior motive.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, humstarr said:

Britney needs to stay away from EVERYONE who was involved in con. Including her brother and cade. 

Bryan is a TROJAN HORSE for the rest of her abusers. He produced federline and daphne interview. 

She needed to do this from day one.

People like Scam and Cade shouldn't be there after the c-ship ended. That's one of the reasons I never celebrated the end of the c-ship... still never feels freedom.

Her family again is even worse... it looks like it was meant to be. Now we have Bryan as her new "savior".

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, Rosewater said:

All this talk about Brian getting rid of Britney’s shady friends reminds me of her parents isolating her and keeping her away because she was vulnerable to bad influences. We know how that turned out. 

I’ve kinda lost interest in her since she started having Brian fully in her life. I hated her meeting with her mother too, but I thought she would still keep her distance. 

Good luck, Britney! 

Yep... that's exactly what the media used to share about her father. He was the one always "saving" Britney from the bad influences...

This Paul guy story perfectly fits the narrative of Britney "needing someone from her family" taking care of her life... and money. It looks almost... A perfect setup.

The Spears know what they have to do with Britney... if we believe Cade and Vicky had contact with Louisiana people then its safe to say the family never really left Britney's life.

They probably knew everything she was doing and her team steps. They only had to wait some time, the miracle lawyer end his role, and now we have Bryan again there... one big step for the rest of them comeback.

• Like 3

She needs to hang with more rich and powerful people. The type of individuals with an equal or greater amount of money, who are not interested in turning it into a career. I understand her urge to live a normal life and hang out with regular folks. At this point she has to realize she will never be a common person and just accept her reality, she is a celebrity. I hope this Soliz situation made her realize the dangers.

• Like 3
6 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Ya'll been praising Bryan it won't be a shock if he does weasel his way in to get some type of control. 

When are they going to realise that she needs some kind of control, someone to supervise her. Everything that has happened since her release has shown that she needs it. Not a conservatorship, but a ‘father’. 

• Like 1

NEW: Bryan 'controlling' Britney's circle of friends, questions why criminal Paul Soliz was hired with no background check

People and her fans are so DUMB that they support such a person. When Britney will be where she was a few years ago, you are forbidden to whine about your stupidity. :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

As long as he's not controlling HER, I'm actually in favor of him being strict with whatever idiots thought it would be ok to bring a dangerous felon around her with absolutely no background check.

Let her do whatever she wants, but also make sure she can have that freedom in a freaking safe space NOT AROUND FELONS.

• Like 5
5 hours ago, ainey said:

Well if someone is gonna be influencing her at least it’s her older brother. I have a hard time believing he doesn’t care about her. I’m sure he sees the $$$ signs and opportunities too but what older brother doesn’t care about their little sister? That alone makes him better than the felon, the leech manager, and the other gross hanger ons she chooses to associate with. 

What father & mother don’t care about their daughters? What young sister doesn’t care about their older sister? The family is not normal all around 

• Like 3
28 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

As long as he's not controlling HER, I'm actually in favor of him being strict with whatever idiots thought it would be ok to bring a dangerous felon around her with absolutely no background check.

Let her do whatever she wants, but also make sure she can have that freedom in a freaking safe space NOT AROUND FELONS.

Britney wanted Paul Married or not, the staff even if vetted I doubt would’ve stopped Britney. At some point in their relationship she learned of his crimes and still stayed with him. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.