Psychic warns Britney needs to clean house and move away because they are doing monoxide poisoning to get rid of her

7 hours ago, Fab britney said:

That feels extreme I also don’t think Brian would want her dead and he’s living w her 

5 hours ago, OneTrackMind said:

Why do you guys even watch these psychics??  :enigma_alien_blue:

Lesson learned is that she shouldn't trust Brian or anyone she is with now and move out. You can lick his ***, but it doesn't change the fact that he knows what he's doing and why he's doing it. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

A Youtuber I follow who does readings with Dowsing rods has asked the question "Is Britney alive?" many times and it always comes NO as an answer.

I'm starting to think Britney is really dead and they are using a double pretending to be her. Hope I'm wrong

Edited by work
52 minutes ago, work said:

A Youtuber I follow who does readings with Dowsing rods has asked the question "Is Britney alive?" many times and it always comes NO as an answer.

I'm starting to think Britney is really dead and they are using a double pretending to be her. Hope I'm wrong

She's been cloned, she's been cloned!!

This is so stupid, if she's dead, they'd use it to MILK HER DEATH just like they did with MJ or Amy Winehouse. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.