Taylor Swift seen smoking w**d with her boyfriend Travis Kelce in Barcelona, Spain

15 hours ago, MissDebbie said:

Everything she do is just so cringe. Is like her super power.

I think this specific thing is very cool, Britney, Beyonce, Xtina, JLo or Taylor (maybe Gaga) they would never do this.

Edited by descg
On 7/22/2024 at 12:28 PM, UnderHisSpell said:

%80 of her fans are a bunch of preteens and teens! it's a bad influence especially when her fans are obsessed and trying to do everything she does. She should've known better... :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

Did you have that same energy when a 17 year old Britney graced the cover of Rolling Stone wearing nothing but panties and bra while being idolized by 12 year old girls?

• Love 1
58 minutes ago, UnderHisSpell said:

You really compare that to dr**s? :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

Influence is influence...your entire comment was about how her audience is easily influenced by what she does so if you're going to judge her for doing something that is perfectly legal in many states, then why don't you use that same energy to judge Britney who similarly did questionable things that also influenced young girls?

The hypocrisy is real y'all...

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Gypsy Woman said:

Influence is influence...your entire comment was about how her audience is easily influenced by what she does so if you're going to judge her for doing something that is perfectly legal in many states, then why don't you use that same energy to judge Britney who similarly did questionable things that also influenced young girls?

She was not in the states she was in Barcelona and many countries banned w**d cus it's considered a dr*g :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

You're just looking for a excuse to turn the hatred towards Britney :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Gypsy Woman said:

Both are completely different... you come here to start attacking britney for no reason and making dr**s (even though w**d isn't as harmful... but still) be on pair with a style of cloth wear... britney was 17 at time, Taylor is over 30, starting from there

I on occasion take an edible. I live back in ny ( legal) , current in florida for a month ( prop 3 should make it legal this fall ) and moving back to California this fall to another legal state( legal ) . Its becoming legal and probably will soon federally all over the USA. I take years off from it . Have not in a while but what I find is w**d works better than meds. It can focus you or calm you. Micro dosing helps many. Good for Taylor. So many partaking and hide it.  I prefer not to smoke it but smoke up if you wish . The people who are against. They need to lighten up.  

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.