Looking for hardcore Britney fans for social media campaign

Do you have posters of Britney Spears in your room? We are looking for REAL fans to record short videos for a social media campaign. Vertical videos for TikTok, Instagram Reels, and YouTube Shorts. You can submit multiple videos. The videos will be screened by our director, if selected you get paid per each video that was selected. The videos can be between 30 and 60 seconds, and all you have to do is self recording yourself dancing at home, with posters of either Britney behind you. We are looking for a very authentic feeling. Please let me know if you have questions. Thank you! 

• Love 1

The videos can be between 30 and 60 seconds. You can record with an iPhone or any other phone. If someone is helping you, you can zoom in and out in the sign or your facial expressions. If not, it is okay too, as it can be done in postproduction.

The videos will be screened by our director, if selected you get paid $100 per each video that was selected. You can submit several videos.

The posters need to be visible and it definitely must have an authentic vibe of a true BRITNEY fan who is happy dancing in front of the posters.

Please let us know if you have any other questions! :)

• Love 1

Omg. I don't know what to say. You don't need to give us your personal information! We have been looking for real Britney fans on casting websites. Here's the link: https://www.backstage.com/casting/calling-all-britney-spears-and-whitney-houston-fans-2837086/

We are just trying to find real fans for a social media campaign and we have found many fans on other sites, but they don't have Britney posters, hence why we came to BreatheHeavy!  :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Alvaro Productions NY said:

Omg. I don't know what to say. You don't need to give us your personal information! We have been looking for real Britney fans on casting websites. Here's the link: https://www.backstage.com/casting/calling-all-britney-spears-and-whitney-houston-fans-2837086/

We are just trying to find real fans for a social media campaign and we have found many fans on other sites, but they don't have Britney posters, hence why we came to BreatheHeavy!  :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

Go find dumb zoomers with Taylor or Billie posters, use AI to turn posters look like Britney

2. Not clicking on that

3. Go ask tik tok

• Love 1
On 7/24/2024 at 2:05 AM, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Dont fall for this bs

We as fans were stalked and IDed during Free Britney.

Stay anonymous and dont give anyone your personal info, esp.a person who just joined and now is asking you to record your rooms.

You literally sound so ignorant.  

• Love 1
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, RogerJohnson said:

I think you’re about 20 years too late for Britney fans with posters in their room. 

Yeah. I no longer have posters of anyone in my room, nor would I dance in front of a camera for social media, though I can speak for hours about how much I love and support her.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Alvaro Productions NY said:

If anyone is worried it's not legit... which I get we Britney fans are traumatised :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked: it is a real casting opportunity for fans. Backstage.com is one of the best casting sites. Y'all who match the description should def apply! It's worldwide. :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:

PROJECT DESCRIPTION

Casting real fans of Britney Spears and/or Whitney Houston who have posters of the artists in their rooms for work on a social media campaign.

Casting personnel state: "If you have one or more posters of Britney Spears or Whitney Houston in your room, you are the perfect match for this job. Talent will self record short (30-60 seconds), vertical videos (for TikTok, Reels and YouTube Shorts) and submit for review. If cast, he videos will be part of a social media campaign for an upcoming song."

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, PlatinumB said:

If anyone is worried it's not legit... which I get we Britney fans are traumatised :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked: it is a real casting opportunity for fans. Backstage.com is one of the best casting sites. Y'all who match the description should def apply! It's worldwide. :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:

PROJECT DESCRIPTION

Casting real fans of Britney Spears and/or Whitney Houston who have posters of the artists in their rooms for work on a social media campaign.

Casting personnel state: "If you have one or more posters of Britney Spears or Whitney Houston in your room, you are the perfect match for this job. Talent will self record short (30-60 seconds), vertical videos (for TikTok, Reels and YouTube Shorts) and submit for review. If cast, he videos will be part of a social media campaign for an upcoming song."

Thank you for sharing the information. I still have posters of Britney in my bedroom and love to dance and sing to her music. I’m totally gonna apply! :) 

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, PrinceAli89 said:

Thank you for sharing the information. I still have posters of Britney in my bedroom and love to dance and sing to her music. I’m totally gonna apply! :) 

Oh yay! Def do it! I don't have any posters of her in my room anymore so I can't. :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

• Love 2
15 hours ago, RogerJohnson said:

I think you’re about 20 years too late for Britney fans with posters in their room. 

Many people still have rooms like that even if it's not Britney, it's another artist. Posters are still being used and will be even more if Y2K aesthetic become a trend again :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

• Love 2
56 minutes ago, UnderHisSpell said:

Many people still have rooms like that even if it's not Britney, it's another artist. Posters are still being used and will be even more if Y2K aesthetic become a trend again :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

Im just saying the original fan base is nearing 40 and not likely to still have Britney posters in their bedrooms 

@Markoct we are not being vague. I have shared in a message above the link to Backstage where our production company regularly hires content creators. We have been looking for real Britney fans for a social media campaign for a new song. Here's the link to Backstage: https://www.backstage.com/casting/calling-all-britney-spears-and-whitney-houston-fans-2837086/

We are just trying to find real fans for a social media campaign and we have found many fans on other sites, but most of them don't have Britney posters, that's why we came to BreatheHeavy (as Britney fans ourselves we knew about this community) 

: ) 

40 minutes ago, Alvaro Productions NY said:

@Markoct we are not being vague. I have shared in a message above the link to Backstage where our production company regularly hires content creators. We have been looking for real Britney fans for a social media campaign for a new song. Here's the link to Backstage: https://www.backstage.com/casting/calling-all-britney-spears-and-whitney-houston-fans-2837086/

We are just trying to find real fans for a social media campaign and we have found many fans on other sites, but most of them don't have Britney posters, that's why we came to BreatheHeavy (as Britney fans ourselves we knew about this community) 

: ) 

Thanks for being vague again:chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: campain FOR WHAT? :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: FOR WHO?? :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: is this for Britney by britney??? :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:is this gonna be featured in a xtina music video??? :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:Is it a commercial for dlxdos?? :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: who are u??? :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: what is the source?? :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: people need to know exactly what they are being involed in:chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.