JADE's new single "Angel of My Dreams" is getting pretty good UK chart positions this week

JADE’s acclaimed solo debut single Angel Of My Dreams is out in front for this week’s highest new entry (2), if it keeps up momentum it would become the highest charting Little Mix solo single yet.

Angel Of My Dreams follows in the footsteps of; Jesy Nelson's Boyz ft. Nicki Minaj, which debuted and peaked at Number 4, Perrie's Forget About Us, which entered the chart at Number 10 and Leigh-Anne's sophisticated Don't Say Love, which peaked at Number 11.

Captura-de-tela-2024-07-21-191605.png

WWW.OFFICIALCHARTS.COM

Sabrina Carpenter doesn’t need to ask nicely – she’s set to replace herself at Number 1 on the Official Singles Chart for the second time this year with Please Please Please predicted to return to the...

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.