Britney on IG: You know me ??? Me don’t know english … say hello to my *** !!!

7 hours ago, Johanpapz said:

"my dear OLD daughter, dad and momy want to know what are you doing of your days? And nights?"

"I spend all my time on internet to insult Britney Spears! Like a stalker troll, I watch every of her move and then I can criticize her hihihihihi"

"WOW DAUGHTER we are so proud of you, you're doing great! It's exaclty what we wished for you! You're a good troll DiamondCircus, DarkWillow, the missed twink from temu who nobody knew the existence and who talk about edited why he should have edited his pic first!"

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952lxytajbnkr4xnkkbsq

BRAVOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Allez ça dégage! TFOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU 3LIK, niquez vos grand morts les losers!

also the among of time you spend here it's incredible! I had the time to f * ck a guy during 1h38 and now it's the morning in france and you are still here! since 1 or 2am in my country! GOOOOOOOOOOOShhh!!!

BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYE!

BOUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NIKOUMOUK

I can't tell if you're trolling or lost some medication, but these posts are concerning. :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
57 minutes ago, Jibreel said:

Don't go away. If you're for Britney, then stay. If you feel some people are having a negative effect, don't leave everyone else with them. Don't abandon your comrades when the cannons starts going.

:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

I know, I know, it's exactly what I thought when the others left... But I'm sorry, I'm tired of reading the same comments from the miserable trolls who spend all their days and nights to say the exactly same s *hit over and over again! Even some mods are tired of them so that says alot! They have so many better places where to go, to share with nice and beautiful people! Life is so damn good! I don't to be around some bitter old hateful hypocrites schizophrenics trashes who are only to spread their unhappiness because they have nothing else to do of their days because nobody want to be their friends in real life. Just gonna take a break tho.

7 hours ago, SlideAway said:

ALL OF THIS!

Hypocrites and bullies swamp this forum, and they get upset when you call them out.

:huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

Change the record, guys. Nobody cares that Britney's *** triggers you so much.

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing: It worse than being hypocrites, they're real psycho! I mean... Creating multiple accounts because you were banned from a place... Harassing mods and all these people are "adults" it's scary! Again their parents must be so proud of what kind of human being they are...

6 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

This.

I don't know why some "positive fans" are so triggered if they don’t believe anything the "negative fans" say...

If they think we are miserable and trolls... why bother so much and waste time responding? It would be easy to ignore the person. Why give the power to "trolls"?

An Internet forum causing such anger and stress? Lol

The stress reading something they can't agree with makes them so mad...

A bit funny to see lol.

Anger Rage GIF

WHY BOTHER SO MUCH AND WASTE TIME TO RESPONDING??? OMG you're such a psycho it's exactly what you do yourself with BRITNEY hahaha

Lies, like always... You should go do a therapy! Funny you always called out Britney for her life choices when you can even fix yours!!! It's so sad!

Stay like an old piece of trash till the end of your life!

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME I CALL YOU OUT??? NEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!! NEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!! So stop lying you're trash!!!

It's ok to say negative things but it's another to spam your insult everyday to say the same s *hit over and over again! Understand you're old du*ba **???

6 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

This.

I don't know why some "positive fans" are so triggered if they don’t believe anything the "negative fans" say...

If they think we are miserable and trolls... why bother so much and waste time responding? It would be easy to ignore the person. Why give the power to "trolls"?

An Internet forum causing such anger and stress? Lol

The stress reading something they can't agree with makes them so mad...

A bit funny to see lol.

Anger Rage GIF

Funny you see me fat but at least you see me strong! I take it!

This is how I see you:

31xhg7-copie.jpg

You and DiamondCircus, a bit older and off course less pretty! Not talking about the lady body (we don't do body shaming here UNLIKE YOU, it's what I had after I typed "troll woman on internet"), just the position, the way she sits in front of her computer! and the room OMG it's exactly how I pictured your life!!!

31xteh.jpg

BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYE ROT WELL here!

Edited by Johanpapz
1 hour ago, Baronesse said:

I can't tell if you're trolling or lost some medication, but these posts are concerning. :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

The medication attack is too easy. You don't have anything better in stock?

Concerning? At least I'm not a troll who spend all my days and nights here because I don't have any social life, for bashing a woman that I hate... THIS IS CONCERNING!

Add to that, the psycho who get banned from another board and then created multiple accounts because they were that desperate.

Who get exposed by a mod for being a big mod harasser and still come here because she has zero dignity!

No I have never been in that kind of pathetic awful situation like DiamondCircus who had the nerves to like your smart post while his situation is a billion time more concerning than any trolls right here:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::clownery_makeup_meme:

2 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

The medication attack is too easy. You don't have anything better in stock?

Concerning? At least I'm not a troll who spend all my days and nights here because I don't have any social life, for bashing a woman that I hate... THIS IS CONCERNING!

Add to that, the psycho who get banned from another board and then created multiple accounts because they were that desperate.

Who get exposed by a mod for being a big mod harasser and still come here because she has zero dignity!

No I have never been in that kind of pathetic awful situation like DiamondCircus who had the nerves to like your smart post while his situation is a billion time more concerning than any trolls right here:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::clownery_makeup_meme:

You need to stop the unhinged comments in here, the vile comments and attacks you keep dishing in here all the while attacking families and going after people on a personal level with insults is uncalled for.

Have a debate, but no sense in your unhinged attacks and posting nu.dity in the forum.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Johanpapz said:

Funny you see me fat but at least you see me strong! I take it!

This is how I see you:

31xhg7-copie.jpg

You and DiamondCircus, a bit older and off course less pretty! Not talking about the lady body (we don't do body shaming here UNLIKE YOU, it's what I had after I typed "troll woman on internet"), just the position, the way she sits in front of her computer! and the room OMG it's exactly how I pictured your life!!!

31xteh.jpg

BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYE ROT WELL here!

These unhinged posts are so un called for.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.