Britney on IG: You know me ??? Me don’t know english … say hello to my *** !!!

13 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

Oh pleaaaaaaaase! I and all the people here were REALLY REALLY patient toward you and all the trolls! I didn't go on that road for no reason!

STOP LYING AND PLAY THE VICTIM! IT'S NOT WORKING SINCE YOU ARE THE CRAZY ONE WHO DID WHAT KIND OF I DON'T KNOW WEIRD STUFF on another board, fake accounts etc after get banned!

DON'T PLAY THE VICTIM WHEN YOU ARE THE ONE WHO HAS HARASSED MODS!

One ANOTHER mod told you:

don't you understand??? You do but again you have 0 dignity, your lives are ruined! you have no other places where to go! That's why you created multiples accounts on the other board! and now speending all your days and nights here! IN FRANCE WE SAID "A ton grand âge là, la conne de ta grosse daronne la gross tepu des enfers!" that's mean! Ar your age, are you not ashamed!

You guys are OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD and what are you doing of your lives? nothing excpet being a troll on internet AND IN REAL LIFE!

DON'T ASK RESPECT IF YOU DON'T RESPECT ANYONE YOURSELF! And mostly hahaha don't play the victim when you are the trash one who ruined everything!

AND YOU CAN REPORT ME YOU KNOW? BECAUSE UNLIKE YOU... I HAVE A LIFE! AND THIS BOARD IS NOT MY LIFE I WILL BE FINE YOU'RE OLD TRASH!

You sure you’re not Slayer?

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Haha 4
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

You sure you’re not Slayer?

No you're old trash! YOU are the one who are harassing mods, the one who get this message from mod:

The system has failed you so hard (and your parents a bit as well).

! The one who get banned from another boards and made multiple accounts like a psycho! NOT ME!

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

No you're old trash! YOU are the one who are harassing mods, the one who get this message from mod:

! The one who get banned from another boards and made multiple accounts like a psycho! NOT ME!

Girl you have no clue what you’re talking about. You brought me up in here for no reason and now you’re trashing people and their families. Make it make sense, you need to chill it’s giving very extra for no reason. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
44 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

STFU your stupid missed twink from TEMU!

It's funny I never talk to you! I only talk about the trolls so why are you coming here opening your d umb mouth? I'm here since 2020! DID I EVER MENTION YOUR FACE?

NEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!! DIDN'T EVEN KNOW YOUR EXISTENCE BEFORE YOU QUOTED ME FEW MINUTES AGO!!!

I TALK ABOUT THE TROLLS! I ALWAYS SAID PEOPLE HAVE THE RIGHT TO NOT BE AGREED WITH WHAT BRITNEY DOES! BUT It's a thing to say the same things over and over again, come here only to bash Britney and nothing else! DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCES OR IT'S TO HARD FOR YOU???

ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT OF MEMBERS HAVE LEFT it's not for no reason and off course the same piece of s *hit are always here! YES I'm trigered because everybody has a limit !!! don't talk about thing that you don't know go back from where you were! bye!!!

First off…. It’s not normal to get THAT triggered by what people are posting on an internet forum, so it’s actually laughable how your telling people to get a life, yet two minutes after I posted, there you were….. typing away 😂😂. And don’t play the age game, when you’re the one resorting to vicious personal attacks. I never once got personal with you.  

As for you saying, you apparently respect that people have different opinions, when it comes to Britney, yet here you are attacking anyone that isn’t typing positive things about her. Because we’re somehow supposed to celebrate, that she doesn’t accept that she is fact not “skinny as a needle”, and feels the need to edit her photos to oblivion. 

Happy to hear you ****ed a guy, I got ****ed last night myself…… so atleast we now know that neither of us have completely empty lives lmao. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

"my dear OLD daughter, dad and momy want to know what are you doing of your days? And nights?"

"I spend all my time on internet to insult Britney Spears! Like a stalker troll, I watch every of her move and then I can criticize her hihihihihi"

"WOW DAUGHTER we are so proud of you, you're doing great! It's exaclty what we wished for you! You're a good troll DiamondCircus, DarkWillow, the missed twink from temu who nobody knew the existence and who talk about edited why he should have edited his pic first!"

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952lxytajbnkr4xnkkbsq

BRAVOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Allez ça dégage! TFOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU 3LIK, niquez vos grand morts les losers!

also the among of time you spend here it's incredible! I had the time to f * ck a guy during 1h38 and now it's the morning in france and you are still here! since 1 or 2am in my country! GOOOOOOOOOOOShhh!!!

BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYE!

BOUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NIKOUMOUK

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

Danishfan why are you so soye? So slow! I don't have your time! Accelerate! Or actually no keep your weak energy nobody won't read your useless message, you should go edited your own pic instead of talking about Britney ones!

Not you proving my point. Tell me your life is this forum, without saying it out loud 😂😂. I unlike you, don’t have time to just sit around here waiting for a reply.    But oh yeah…… everyone else needs to get a life 😂😂

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
7 minutes ago, Danishfan said:

First off…. It’s not normal to get THAT triggered by what people are posting on an internet forum, so it’s actually laughable how your telling people to get a life, yet two minutes after I posted, there you were….. typing away 😂😂. And don’t play the age game, when you’re the one resorting to vicious personal attacks. I never once got personal with you.  

As for you saying, you apparently respect that people have different opinions, when it comes to Britney, yet here you are attacking anyone that isn’t typing positive things about her. Because we’re somehow supposed to celebrate, that she doesn’t accept that she is fact not “skinny as a needle”, and feels the need to edit her photos to oblivion. 

Happy to hear you ****ed a guy, I got ****ed last night myself…… so atleast we now know that neither of us have completely empty lives lmao. 

First off... I didn't read, to slow boy! Bye!

Edited by Johanpapz
4 minutes ago, Danishfan said:

Not you proving my point. Tell me your life is this forum, without saying it out loud 😂😂. I unlike you, don’t have time to just sit around here waiting for a reply.    But oh yeah…… everyone else needs to get a life 😂😂

Didn't read again!

Bye loosers! I'm not gonna miss you!

Edited by Johanpapz
8 hours ago, DarielXO said:

She's like a woman I know, also in her 40s. She works for EU institutions as a lawyer, so big brain, big career, yet she keeps posting these weird, photoshopped half-n.des on IG for 20-30 likes that make her look like a bimbo. She has so much to offer but the only thing she cares about is to prove she's still hot. I also think these women are just really insecure AND lonely.

I think Britney's *** is hers to show, without the deep dive into the psychology behind it.

:awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, Johanpapz said:

So the whole world needs to stop living?

You said it yourselves, "with the election drama and everything else goig on the world"... Don't  you guys have some wayyyyyyyyyyy better things to do than coming on Exhale and talking s *hit??? Since you guys are so smart and so involved in the political life, WHY ARE NOT IN THE STREET NOW INSTEAD OF BEING ON INTERNET TO TALK ABOUT AN IG POST? According to you guys, her post is so superficial and stupid, so why are even paying attention to it, worse, talk about it? Your daily goals are so much better than that! GO CHANGE THE WORLD!!!

ALL OF THIS!

Hypocrites and bullies swamp this forum, and they get upset when you call them out.

:huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

Change the record, guys. Nobody cares that Britney's *** triggers you so much.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Danishfan said:

This.

I don't know why some "positive fans" are so triggered if they don’t believe anything the "negative fans" say...

If they think we are miserable and trolls... why bother so much and waste time responding? It would be easy to ignore the person. Why give the power to "trolls"?

An Internet forum causing such anger and stress? Lol

The stress reading something they can't agree with makes them so mad...

A bit funny to see lol.

Anger Rage GIF

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, Johanpapz said:

Didn't read again!

Bye loosers! I'm not gonna miss you!

Don't go away. If you're for Britney, then stay. If you feel some people are having a negative effect, don't leave everyone else with them. Don't abandon your comrades when the cannons starts going.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.