Joe Biden drops out of Presidential election

3 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Thanks for the input! Oh god, anyone but Trump. He's just an embarrassment to this country, no matter how good he is at his job. 

The intelligentsia and donor class could be wrong and Trump still easily wins. 

Many Trump voters are fairly dumb.  They might believe Vance is a white nationalist against the Great Replacement even though he has 3 non-white children. Tribal biblically illiterate evangelical Protestants might turnout oblivious Vance is an opportunist Catholic yoked to a Hindu.

Trump already lost two huge supporters like Rush Limbaugh and Lou Dobbs, many of his 2016 voters are simply deceased.  You can reliably predict which counties voted for Trump and by their margins based on COVID deaths, all because Trump was telling his older voters who suffer from atherosclerosis the Biden vaccine may more dangerous than the disease.

But I suspect many 2016 Trump voters figured out they are being lied to just like what happened in Britain with the conservatives being thrown out of power, that's why so many working class whites didn't turnout again in 2020 costing Trump that election.

Regardless the only people who will do fine after the election are the wealthy regardless of who wins, it really makes no difference.

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, Jassoe3 said:

Many Trump voters are fairly dumb.  They might believe Vance is a white nationalist against the Great Replacement even though he has 3 non-white children. Tribal biblically illiterate evangelical Protestants might turnout oblivious Vance is an opportunist Catholic yoked to a Hindu.

Trump already lost two huge supporters like Rush Limbaugh and Lou Dobbs, many of his 2016 voters are simply deceased.  You can reliably predict which counties voted for Trump and by their margins based on COVID deaths, all because Trump was telling his older voters who suffer from atherosclerosis the Biden vaccine may more dangerous than the disease.

But I suspect many 2016 Trump voters figured out they are being lied to just like what happened in Britain with the conservatives being thrown out of power, that's why so many working class whites didn't turnout again in 2020 costing Trump that election.

Regardless the only people who will do fine after the election are the wealthy regardless of who wins, it really makes no difference.

That's true. I just can't stand another term with Trump and his disordered rants. Boggles me a criminal could run for presidency, yet most criminals can't get a job at Kmart and we all know how desperate Kmart is for workers when they are practically obsolete business now urghhh lol

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Jassoe3 said:

Why are Conservative people dehumanized and looked at negatively as a default? Just curious. The Conservative people I know just want to be left alone and regulated as little as possible. Left Wing conspiracy theories regarding the strawman White Nationalist are always brought up so... where do you meet those folks? 

Edited by jordeezy river red
  • Love 1
Just now, jordeezy river red said:

Why are Conservative people dehumanized and looked at negatively as a default? Just curious. 

Conservatives at the Stanford Hoover Institution are highly intelligent, Princeton's top law professor is a conservative.  The average Republican voter doesn't vote for conservatives, so why call them conservative? 

JD Vance will say and do absolutely anything to get ahead, Trump believes his 2016 white working-class voters will fall for Vance after they stayed home in 2020, this is insulting.

Trump appointed three Supreme Court judges to the court, none are anywhere near as conservative as Scalia, Alito or Thomas.  They will certainly block his entire pretend agenda pertaining to illegal immigration, maintaining Constitutional due process rights to illegals, maintaining birthright citizenship, and maintaining illegal's congressional representation in the House.  What his Catholic appointees did do was overturn Roe vs. Wade infuriating suburban women who have high turnout levels while Evangelical Protestants lost much of their motivation to turnout.

Why take his voters seriously after he refused to fulfill his core promise on immigration?  They could have nominated an actual young conservative but went with a lying megalomaniac.

2 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

That's true. I just can't stand another term with Trump and his disordered rants. Boggles me a criminal could run for presidency, yet most criminals can't get a job at Kmart and we all know how desperate Kmart is for workers when they are practically obsolete business now urghhh lol

The US allows voters to directly elect prosecutors and state attorney generals, the jurors also came from a left-wing district which makes it easy to convict someone politically.

I'd imagine Biden could just as easily be convicted in a right-wing district, though this is how you end up with a banana republic

Edited by Jassoe3
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, Emil87 said:

Best decision he could’ve made for the country, tbh.

Kamala is younger and much smarter than Trump. But she will have to destroy him in the next debate to even have a fighting chance.

I said it before and I’ll say it again, i think America really needs to be single for a year or two. Give us some time to really find ourselves again. Cuz we are so lost.

Trump isn’t smart. He’s just loud. If she brings energy and facts, she will win. He is proud that he’s taken rights away from Americans. Project 2025 will restrict Americans even more. Maybe she will break some people free of the curse that they’re under. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
48 minutes ago, trip to my touch said:

as a non american. why again is she allegedly unlikeable? and what again speakes for trump?

Apparently America will have an open convention where they nominate someone besides Kamala, most likely a Democrat governor or senator from a swing state.  This is dangerous since the courts may rule the Biden-Harris donations cannot be transferred over to the new nominee. 

Biden had to go with him polling horrifically among swing voters, things had gotten so bad it would take numerous election cycles for Democrats to rebuild their party. Since Harris won't poll any better with swing voters she'll have to make up with high turnout among black voters, this might not be good enough for the party to accept her.

Edited by Jassoe3
  • Super Mods
9 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

Poor americans about to have a convicted felon as a president :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: and the way some of you are even proud.

You have really let actual idiots multiply too much in your nation and now they're voting other idiots to represent them :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

I know. :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

It would be embarassing to have him as President again. :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

• Like 4
1 hour ago, trip to my touch said:

:madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

he took showers fully nude with his daughter who said it was age inappropriate.  rumor has it he'd flash his female secret service agents for entertainment until his handlers forced him to stop

His son is even a bigger pervert

Whole family is screwed up

At least he's now gone

Edited by Jassoe3
18 minutes ago, Jassoe3 said:

he took showers fully nude with his daughter who said it was age inappropriate.  rumor has it he'd flash his female secret service agents for entertainment until his handlers forced him to stop

His son is even a bigger pervert

Whole family is screwed up

At least he's now gone

:madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

oh you´re talking about the trumps.

a father that said he would f... his daughter

• Like 1

In 2021 I knew that Biden would step down but I thought it would happen earlier like in early 2023, so that Kamala could have an incumbency advantage and also eligible to run two times (cause the term of less than 2 years doesn't count)

Things turned out to be a bit different 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.