Joe Biden drops out of Presidential election

American politics is a joke that impacts the entire world. The bipartisan system and bipartisan means of voting needs to be dissolved. There is no reason two men that will likely be dead within the next decade or so, should be able to make decisions that will impact generations to come.  Kamala is also unfit. 

Edited by rik
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, SlideAway said:

How is Trump likeable?

Serious question.

I thought we disliked convicted felons around here.

I’ll wait.

He’s not. He’s not even the preferred candidate for anyone. He was just the more logical choice of how people were going to vote. 
now it’s not even a question, unless they get someone big to run in place. Trump will win by default. Not the best way to win anything…

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

So who's going to win this election?

Kamala would be the first female president with females having significantly higher turnout than males.  Also being black will boost turnout among black voters.  The con is she's terrible and began her career sleeping with a much older SF mayor.

Trump has his same old crowd many of whom didn't bother turning out in 2020 after he lied to them about enforcing the border, reducing immigration and handling criminals.  Trump is trying to get them to support himself again with JD Vance, not sure how that's supposed to work considering JD Vance will say literally anything to win and married a non-white, non-Christian immigrant.  Both Trump and Vance have extremely limited appeal.  Since evangelicals got rid of federally mandated abor**on they won't be inclined to turnout, most know JD Vance is a fraud since devout Christians are forbidden from yoking with non-Christians with King Solomon serving as an example.

Trump would have won against Biden but the donors and intelligentsia forced him to step down since Kamala is far more electable

too tough to call now

Edited by Jassoe3

We all know now days that the system is a joke. The same happen in Spain you need to vote or a bad or a worse. Trump is a psychopath. Madonna was right 20 years ago (for saying something of music in a pop forum).

Edited by descg
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, KrisJ said:

Trump. Kamala is extremely unlikable and loses to Trump in polling - she’s about on par with Biden when it came to polling against trump. 

Hilary lost against trump and she has name recognition - Kamala, already unlikable and made Vice President based on her gender and race, rather than skills and records, stands no chance with the American people. 

30 minutes ago, Jassoe3 said:

Kamala would be the first female president with females having significantly higher turnout than males.  Also being black will boost turnout among black voters.  The con is she's terrible and began her career sleeping with a much older SF mayor.

Trump has his same old crowd many of whom didn't bother turning out in 2020 after he lied to them about enforcing the border, reducing immigration and handling criminals.  Trump is trying to get them to support himself again with JD Vance, not sure how that's supposed to work considering JD Vance will say literally anything to win and married a non-white, non-Christian immigrant.  Both Trump and Vance have extremely limited appeal.  Since evangelicals got rid of federally mandated abor**on they won't be inclined to turnout, most know JD Vance is a fraud since devout Christians are forbidden from yoking with non-Christians with King Solomon serving as an example.

Trump would have won against Biden but the donors and intelligentsia forced him to step down since Kamala is far more electable

too tough to call now

Thanks for the input! Oh god, anyone but Trump. He's just an embarrassment to this country, no matter how good he is at his job. 

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

Poor americans about to have a convicted felon as a president :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: and the way some of you are even proud.

You have really let actual idiots multiply too much in your nation and now they're voting other idiots to represent them :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Funny and terrifying in equal measure.

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme::new_york_breathless_uncannyxman:

• Like 2

You'd have to be an idiot to vote for Trump in 2016, a du***** to vote for him in 2020, and a complete moron to vote for him in 2024...

Kamala will have to do a lot to win voters. Idk if fear of trump will be enough to carry her over the line like Biden.

Not that it matters too much to me though, they'll both be helping fund a genocide...

Hopefully Kamala can be persuaded more on issues like the Palestinian genocide, healthcare, student loans etc.

• Like 3

Even if Kamala ends up being his replacement I don't think she has enough support to beat Trump. It actually terrifies me that he could become president again. Personally I don't think he should be allowed to run again, he's literally a convicted criminal. I definitely think Biden only stood down because of the public pressure... but also he's 81. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Isla said:

Even if Kamala ends up being his replacement I don't think she has enough support to beat Trump. It actually terrifies me that he could become president again. Personally I don't think he should be allowed to run again, he's literally a convicted criminal. I definitely think Biden only stood down because of the public pressure... but also he's 81. 

I wouldn't have problem with a felon if they robbed the local store, but literally paying hush money. Like what the actual ****

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

So happy he endorsed Kamala!

She can’t win this one. She’s trailing behind him in the polls, couldn’t even secure over 1-2% of the nomination for the 2020 election and she is seen as extremely irritating and unlikable. Should have gone for an open nomination to at least stand a chance.

If Hilary couldn’t pull it off, and she’s ALOT more well known, than Kamala doesn’t stand a chance. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.