Britney: When people say let’s celebrate love and freedom this year … I prefer to just **** 🤷🏼‍♀️ !!!

41 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

She still hasn’t over that cholo…

spacer.png

so she's right back to being a chola

how hard it is to find some young gym meathead and sponsor him like the ex-husband except just stick him in an apartment somewhere close to the weight room

• Haha 4
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

With a post saying she wants to F, then people wonder why there are headlines and she gets talked about, I think people forget she fans the flames.

She wants privacy yet goes online saying she wants to screw.

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Or pretend to forget lol... 

I love this! She is a true feminist speaking out loud about her craving. I think this is exactly what she needs! You go girl! And the haters here can go to church. A woman is never to old or to famous, mother or not - being able to have a ***uality or speak about it. I looooove her for this - she's just soooo cool!!!! She's getting her self-esteem and self woth back!!!!

:blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Gotta love the hysterics here over such a dumb post. 

Hysterics? I just cringed a little, like, embarrassing post but at this point we expect nothing else of her. :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue: At the end of the day, she's a stranger in the US and if she wants to be what she is right now there's nothing we can do about it.

Spoiler

Would be wholesome to see her genuinely help herself and regain a grip on her mind and behavior though, just on a human level :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.