Britney responds to the Osbourne family's comments about her dancings on Instagram: "kindly **** off"

Just now, Dark Willow said:

Amore, eles odeiam ela lá rs. 

Só observe os posts daquele tópico. 

Meu deus esse tempo todo e tu é brasileiro kkkkk

Tipo, eu vejo muita zoação, não necessariamente hate. Mas tem uns desrespeitosos, sim.

Just now, Fita said:

Meu deus esse tempo todo e tu é brasileiro kkkkk

Tipo, eu vejo muita zoação, não necessariamente hate. Mas tem uns desrespeitosos, sim.

Achei q já soubesse amg kk. Eu sabia de você. 

Tem fãs do corno lá, fazem quase todos os dias tpcs pra zoar ela. 

1 minute ago, MissDebbie said:

Honey, our online interaction serves as my act of kindness for the day. I believed my actions addressed your question. :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair:

Oh I can say the same... but I actually did something good and productive for others..

you should  try Deadpool 2 Yes GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

"What are you gonna do to help someone out and bring their dreams to life besides being like me and Kate's haters saying we're too old or don't have appropriate content??? Do you think perhaps they might be offended by what they see ??? "

THIS ^. Even though I was saying it in jest about the videos being ironic, I really do think that Britney chooses to dance (and explicitly s3xually) because she:

1. Loves to dance.

2. Isn't going to allow ageism to keep her down in an industry where she should have aged out even before the c-ship. 

I get that comparatively speaking to prior versions of herself her dance videos aren't as choreographed or precise, but the woman has had several surgeries due to injuries and lord knows what else (pick a random probable outcome that comes from pushing your body the way she was forced to push her body without a break). Adele is fortunate enough to take that break. Britney didn't have that luxury cause she was her family's c***h cow. 

Yes, I do think people are offended by what they see. I hope Britney keeps on pushing the envelope because ageism  is real. Kate Beckinsale is still HOT and so is Britney Spears! She is still a legend. As far as I'm concerned, Cher, Madonna and Britney--INFINITE ICONS.

Edited by theodoritasenorita
  • Love 8
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.