In The Zone Original (??) Or Re-Issue Tracklist?

I was looking on forums for old britney threads as I do (lol) its a fun pastime and I stumbled upon some of the old jive leaks:awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking:idk when they happened but somebody had her contracts and og files of her tracks up until 2008, idk how that happened but this came up and it's within one of the folders under her name.

the original quality was dreadful so I've tired my hand in upscaling it:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

what are your thoughts if this was the original tracklist for a reissue for ITZ?

spacer.png

Edited by dosomethln
  • Love 5
  • Like 1

THERE WE GO! I see it!!

I don’t think it was for a reissue because ITZ came out 11/2003. I could be wrong, but I think And Then We Kiss was supposed to be on the album with Over To You Now. Please correct me if I’m mistaken! 

1 hour ago, Xanax said:

THERE WE GO! I see it!!

I don’t think it was for a reissue because ITZ came out 11/2003. I could be wrong, but I think And Then We Kiss was supposed to be on the album with Over To You Now. Please correct me if I’m mistaken! 

yes!! and then we kiss & girls and boys were meant to be on the album also! britney wanted girls and boys on there!

54 minutes ago, UnderHisSpell said:

I'm so curious about the last 3 folders, what's inside of them? :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I've searched to see if the titles of the folders come up on google and I think the Patrick folder might be her photoshoot ??

the name shows a photographer and he did the album campaign so it may be photos ? :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

theres a contract on there too it seems ??? :truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill: its scary how these things were / are ?? accessible to people

26 minutes ago, dosomethln said:

I've searched to see if the titles of the folders come up on google and I think the Patrick folder might be her photoshoot ??

the name shows a photographer and he did the album campaign so it may be photos ? :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

theres a contract on there too it seems ??? :truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill: its scary how these things were / are ?? accessible to people

I'm glad at least all of the songs on the tracklist got released! I'm going make a fanmade complete version with them. :)

35 minutes ago, dosomethln said:

Is that the photographers folder ?? spill what u know :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

haha thats the line from Devil Wears Prada ... "I have Patrick (Demarchelier) !"  The photographer of ITZ cover

Edited by MIKE_INT
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, UnderHisSpell said:

I'm glad at least all of the songs on the tracklist got released! I'm going make a fanmade complete version with them. :)

great minds think alike :ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped:!!

I've been making a concept for it after seeing this tracklist !! for a few days, the whole idea of this being the original trackless makes me wonder if the album took a different direction !!:lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012: 

I've been working on making a CD using this tracklist but here's the cover so far !!

spacer.png

• Love 1
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, MIKE_INT said:

haha thats the line from Devil Wears Prada ... "I have Patrick (Demarchelier) !"  The photographer of ITZ cover

omg !! im so not with it !! me and my bf have watched that film so many times !! embarrassed !! :messbye_britney_pink_leave_walking_running_bye_goodbye_away:

Edited by dosomethln
9 minutes ago, dosomethln said:

great minds think alike :ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped:!!

I've been making a concept for it after seeing this tracklist !! for a few days, the whole idea of this being the original trackless makes me wonder if the album took a different direction !!:lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012: 

I've been working on making a CD using this tracklist but here's the cover so far !!

spacer.png

OMG! I LOVE IT :bouncey:

Have you noticed that they didn't include "Shadow" on the tracklist? It's weird considering it's on the standard edition :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, UnderHisSpell said:

OMG! I LOVE IT :bouncey:

Have you noticed that they didn't include "Shadow" on the tracklist? It's weird considering it's on the standard edition :orangu_orangutan_ape:

THANK YOU!!:crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

I've made a whole CD concept so hopefully I can get it to printing and it be a psychical copy !! giving BSFMbygavin teas:cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

but yes so strange !! thats one of my fave slow brit songs!! I wonder where it would have found its place if it wasn't on ITZ in the end! also showdown being snubbed as a bonus track shocked me !!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.