Britney Drags Mom Lynne and Sister Jamie Lynne: "All I Can Say Is Fam You Guys Enjoying My Beach House"

51 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Why should they have to hide pics and fun they're having at the beach though? What happened to Britney is horrible and Rosenfraud got 5 million and no justice.

If anything, now that Britney dropped her convict boy toy she hopefully will start getting out of her rut.

Wait… you’re a JL fan? LMAOOO

25 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

No, I'm not a JL fan I just don't think that they shouldn't post the pics and vids they want, Britney does so why can't they.

:nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

Probably because they belong in prison not running around free on a beach. 

2 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

On her belly. She doesn't exercise, she just doesn't eat. 

I saw something but thought that was the string from her bikini. I guess I maybe have low standards for what classes as a good body, because to me she looks amazing! And so does Britney in every bikini pic ever published of her!! 

Hard to even feel bad for her anymore, because there is no reason for all her constant dramaland...

Like others said, she really think writing on her instagram will help anything instead of attacking her enemies legally.

Brit should start to make questions, questions to her now former lawyer. 

Ask Rosenfraud why he convinced you to sign the settlement Brit...

Why (if) her family still has access to her property? She still pay for everyone bills?

And Britney still hangs out with Bryan,  the same pig enjoying her money as the others.

She just wants their attention so bad. But I think that's the "healing journey", right? never let go.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 3

Did she change the caption because what everyone's discussing about it i dont see it. 

If she really did drags her mom and sister on ig again, she should stop, and focusing on changing her every day life better. Find some productive things to do to enrich her life. Dragging the enemies don't hurt them one bit, but instead, it hurts herself.  

While the families happily enjoying vacation, even Lou and Robin dressed beautifully to attend a wedding in France, and still keeps their clients even after being exposed..... Only Britney is the one who's still miserable and grumbling and pity. 

People don't wanna hear the same grumbling again and again..... some are losing sympathy for her.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
59 minutes ago, annalai23 said:

Did she change the caption because what everyone's discussing about it i dont see it. 

If she really did drags her mom and sister on ig again, she should stop, and focusing on changing her every day life better. Find some productive things to do to enrich her life. Dragging the enemies don't hurt them one bit, but instead, it hurts herself.  

While the families happily enjoying vacation, even Lou and Robin dressed beautifully to attend a wedding in France, and still keeps their clients even after being exposed..... Only Britney is the one who's still miserable and grumbling and pity. 

People don't wanna hear the same grumbling again and again..... some are losing sympathy for her.

She/they changed the caption.

If i didn't think her family still really uses her money I'd she is forcing a situation just to try to get their attention.

She search for drama everywhere, JL pics were another opportunity for her to remind everyone again she is hurt they didn't say sorry, she is the victim and all the rest we already know.

I really wonder if she ever get tired of all the drama, or she needs to keep her from boredom.

Edited by Dark Willow
6 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Britney's post:

"In world so miraculous all I can say is fam you guys enjoying my beach house !!!??? Dream on you innocent beautiful human beings 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻 !!!"

Jamie Lynn's posts at the beach:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9c080PAN7l/?igsh=dGk5ejV6NmpkbWhu

https://www.instagram.com/p/C9czTSvAF54/?igsh=MW0ybXVtejhmMXU5cg==

Article about Jamie Lynn at the beach:

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

The Zoey 101 star, 33, took to Instagram on Monday to share snaps of her day in the sun with her family.

Did anyone else catch JL playing FLORIDA!!! in the background Blow Your Mind Wow GIF by Product Hunt

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.