Ozzy Osbourne is "fed up" watching Britney dance on Instagram, Sharon Osbourne says "it's heartbreaking"

23 hours ago, Gypsy Woman said:

You mean the show that showcases this type of stuff?

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

I can't wait to hear your excuse about this stuff ^^^

I'll just start claiming satire on anything remotely negative. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

If you actually care to watch that episode you would understand the meaning behind this episode...

This isn't Southpark mocking Britney just to mock her.

They're addressing how the world, paparazzi and managers have insane expectations of artists. 

It all starts in this episode with the world mocking for Britney peeing on a ladybug, which the makers want to address how insane the public can react to celebrities doing less than harmful things.

Then Stan and co pretend to be her kids to get a picture of her to sell for money to which Britney responds "oh you're just another one trying to score a picture", meaning she's just like any other human longing for basic things in life such as family....

She was rushed out of the hospital after she shot herself, right into the recording studio in the episode, meaning people in showbusiness don't care about you as a person but only want you to make money for them.

One part of the show, Stan says "how can she sing, she's lost half her head" to which the producer says "yeah and she's fat too". They clearly wanted to point out how ridiculous the demands are.

If anything, the episode is actually pro Britney and is a message statong how hypocrite the world is to her as a person. Thet clearly want to showcase HOW TOXIC showbusiness is cause right after Britney died, they want to to do the same thing to Miley Cyrus.

go watch the episode multiple times with all of this explained and you will get me.

2 hours ago, Emil87 said:

So NOW you’re concerned about suicidal energy? Funny, you had nothing to say in the thread where Britney bought up suicide, except to say she’s addicted to attention.

You do you.

If she's the one bringing it up, that's on her, but for the third time, YOU'RE the one bringing it up this time not her.

But yes, you do you...

1 hour ago, LeglessJamie said:

If you actually care to watch that episode you would understand the meaning behind this episode...

This isn't Southpark mocking Britney just to mock her.

They're addressing how the world, paparazzi and managers have insane expectations of artists. 

It all starts in this episode with the world mocking for Britney peeing on a ladybug, which the makers want to address how insane the public can react to celebrities doing less than harmful things.

Then Stan and co pretend to be her kids to get a picture of her to sell for money to which Britney responds "oh you're just another one trying to score a picture", meaning she's just like any other human longing for basic things in life such as family....

She was rushed out of the hospital after she shot herself, right into the recording studio in the episode, meaning people in showbusiness don't care about you as a person but only want you to make money for them.

One part of the show, Stan says "how can she sing, she's lost half her head" to which the producer says "yeah and she's fat too". They clearly wanted to point out how ridiculous the demands are.

If anything, the episode is actually pro Britney and is a message statong how hypocrite the world is to her as a person. Thet clearly want to showcase HOW TOXIC showbusiness is cause right after Britney died, they want to to do the same thing to Miley Cyrus.

go watch the episode multiple times with all of this explained and you will get me.

Wait a minute, let me get this straight...

You're now defending a show that negatively portrayed Britney because according to you, their intent was to highlight how cruel the world can be so the fact that they protrayed her in that disgusting way is okay because again, their intent was good.

HOWEVER, The Osbournes mentioned feeling sorry for Britney because of where she is in life and it's clear that they did not have bad intentions behind their comments, but THAT is a problem for you?

So the show that shows a headless Britney where, despite their intent, they are still mocking her is NOT a problem, but an innocent comment about her is? Just want to make sure I'm understanding this correctly. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Edited by Gypsy Woman
Just now, Gypsy Woman said:

You're now defending a show that negatively portrayed Britney because according to you, their intent was to highlight how cruel the world can be so the fact that they protrayed her in that disgusting way is okay because again, their intent was good.

HOWEVER, The Osbournes mentioned feeling sorry for Britney because of where she is in life and it's clear that they did not have bad intentions behind their comments, but THAT is a problem for you?

So the show that shows a headless Britney where, despite their intent, they are still mocking her is NOT a problem, but an innocent comment about her is? Just want to make sure I'm understanding this correctly. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

I find it interesting people think it's okay Britney attacks the Osbourne's over nothing online, and yet when Paul's wife was online giving her side people said she didn't have the right to speak.

6 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I find it interesting people think it's okay Britney attacks the Osbourne's over nothing online, and yet when Paul's wife was online giving her side people said she didn't have the right to speak.

Right!

And don't get me started on the documentaries. When they first came out, everyone here was all praising the Lord and saying how they loved how it exposed Team Con and what happened with her, but then Britney denounced them and called them demoralizing (she sure loves that word by the way) - despite people speaking positively i.e. Fe and Tish.

It's funny...

20 minutes ago, Gypsy Woman said:

If she's the one bringing it up, that's on her, but for the third time, YOU'RE the one bringing it up this time not her.

But yes, you do you...

You’re confused, It’s my first time bringing it up here, and it was meant to highlight your blatant hypocrisy. Suddenly so concerned about “suicidal energy” but when Britney brings it up suddenly it’s crickets. It’s funny.

Edited by Emil87

Right!

And don't get me started on the documentaries. When they first came out, everyone here was all praising the Lord and saying how they loved how it exposed Team Con and what happened with her, but then Britney denounced them and called them demoralizing (she sure loves that word by the way) - despite people speaking positively i.e. Fe and Tish.

It's funny...

What's interesting is Britney attacking the Osbourne's family as a whole and calling them the most boring family ever.

I think the Spears/Federlines take the cake on that, people don't seem to realize Britney taking her frustrations out on the Osbournes, when she settled with her family, got no justice and Rosenfraud walked away with 5 million.

Even the criminal housekeeper didn't get the attack when she mentioned him rolling down the window in her stories, I think the Osbournes were pretty tame and nice considering how they used to be. 

Just now, Emil87 said:

You’re confused, It’s my first time bringing it up here, and it was meant to highlight your blatant hypocrisy. Suddenly so concerned about “suicidal energy” but when Britney brings it up suddenly it’s crickets. 

How is it crickets? Anytime someone posts one of her rants my comments are consistent: "Britney find a hobby and move on."

You're the one who in this case turned it into this "I'm sure people would be happy if she just ended her life" energy when nobody was even talking about that.

My point from the beginning (as I've said multiple times), was that I found it odd that you'd bring up suicidal energy into the conversation when that wasn't even part of the topic. You then tried to defend your reason for doing so, but I've continued to double down that it still didn't make sense.

It's fine, if you don't see a problem with it that's your thing, I still think you're wrong so we'll just agree to disagree.

How is it crickets? Anytime someone posts one of her rants my comments are consistent: "Britney find a hobby and move on."

You're the one who in this case turned it into this "I'm sure people would be happy if she just ended her life" energy when nobody was even talking about that.

My point from the beginning (as I've said multiple times), was that I found it odd that you'd bring up suicidal energy into the conversation when that wasn't even part of the topic. You then tried to defend your reason for doing so, but I've continued to double down that it still didn't make sense.

It's fine, if you don't see a problem with it that's your thing, I still think you're wrong so we'll just agree to disagree.

Again, you’re confused. That wasn’t me lol.

2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

What's interesting is Britney attacking the Osbourne's family as a whole and calling them the most boring family ever.

I think the Spears/Federlines take the cake on that, people don't seem to realize Britney taking her frustrations out on the Osbournes, when she settled with her family, got no justice and Rosenfraud walked away with 5 million.

Even the criminal housekeeper didn't get the attack when she mentioned him rolling down the window in her stories, I think the Osbournes were pretty tame and nice considering how they used to be. 

Agreed, Britney has shown a trend of misplaced anger and it's quite sad - oh oh, she may come for me now. :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

2 minutes ago, Gypsy Woman said:

Agreed, Britney has shown a trend of misplaced anger and it's quite sad - oh oh, she may come for me now. :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

Even on the IG post it has less than 100k likes, 99 percent of people I don't think agree with her attacking the Osbournes for saying what most think.

The dancing and IG and where Britney is at now is sad, her family hurt her, and she seems to take a lot of her anger out on the ones who don't deserve it.

If Britney's pissed, she could throw Lynne out of Serenity, she could've proceeded with a criminal case as well.

Why isn't Jason Alexander being attacked for breaking into her home?

:whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Edited by DiamondCircus
4 minutes ago, Gypsy Woman said:

Oh you're right, that was the other guy.

You just inserted yourself into a conversation that had nothing to do with you.

Yup, I sure did. Kinda like how @BUWYGF’s comment had nothing to do with you, but that didn’t stop you from inserting your opinion. I believe the topic is open to discussion, no?

3 hours ago, Gypsy Woman said:

You just won't get it, it's fine. South Park isn't for everyone and clearly not everyone understands how they work.

Have a good day.

On 7/18/2024 at 5:42 PM, troubleforyou said:

100% a complimented I’m sorry you got confused.

It's easy for misunderstandings to occur without tone or facial expressions. No apology necessary! I just prefer getting clarification whenever I'm unsure so that the air is cleared one way or another.  I'll take that compliment (and would have gracefully taken the insult :wink_britney_everytime_white:). 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.