Ozzy Osbourne is "fed up" watching Britney dance on Instagram, Sharon Osbourne says "it's heartbreaking"

3 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

Girl, ozzys image has always been like that. He’s rock n roll and has never been “polished” That was like 50 years ago btw.. it’s nothing recent. The way you’re making up scenarios like the family are attacking Britney is hilarious. Since when is saying something is “sad and heartbreaking” insulting? Some of you fans are overly sensitive.  

I agree people in here are trying so bad to twist and turn what the Osbornes said, also to your point what he did was decades ago and clearly learned from it.

Britney on the other hand got with a married Pap before she was conserved, then was freed and fell into the arms of a criminal housekeeper.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
22 hours ago, devilsadvocate said:

If she looked like she did at 20 . These instagram videos would be well respected. I think her instagram is cringe but the dancing ones are the best thing she posts. 

Omg the delusion. If a 20 year old was spinning endlessly in their living room performing spasmodic seizure movements in a sxualised manner, bringing kitchen utensils into the performances, pulling her panties up and down and squeezing her tiddies together, I’d be asking where her parents are. 

Her dance content is not good. 

Edited by troubleforyou
  • Love 2
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, OneTrackMind said:

How can they be fed up?? Like it's HER page, you don't like her content, you don't click on HER page?? :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Many people don't like her spinning videos and they have the right to say so, but like... who gives a shüt? If Britney doesn't want to change them, she'll keep posting them. It doesn't matter WHAT she posts, for some people she has "lost" her mind since 2007. It doesn't matter. She's retired, she's not promoting anything and she is, as she said it HERSELF, a boring person. If you don't like her content but like her, you can just mute her .. or even unfollow. Social media is NOT a reflection of the real world and I wish people would understand this.

I understood it to be YouTube he’s browsing; and I imagine the short videos are popping up for him via the algorithm. I try and avoid Britney’s dancing videos online, I don’t have social media, but it’s very hard to miss them; they are either turned into memes, or bullied by Daily Mail articles. I can’t blame Ozzy for coming across them. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, troubleforyou said:

Omg the delusion. If a 20 year old was spinning endlessly in their living room performing spasmodic seizure movements in a sxualised manner, bringing kitchen utensils into the performances, pulling her panties up and down and squeezing her tiddies together, I’d be asking where her parents are. 

Her dance content is not good. 

I didn't want to laugh at this but I couldn't help it. I feel like that's exactly what I looked like at 13 trying to mimic the choreography from I'm a Slave 4 U 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
8 hours ago, Gypsy Woman said:

I know the context but it still doesn't make it any less odd. Nobody is even talking about un-aliveness here but you're the one bringing it into the conversation and now the post has gone from talking about one family's opinion about her IG posts, to fans talking about how the world just wants her to end her life.

It'd be no different than someone posting about her 2007 VMA performance and me saying: I wonder if everyone just wishes she would end her life to stop the criticism.

Like why take it to that extreme instead of just leaving it at "they have their opinion and we have ours."

you're absolutely looking for drama where there is none. I understand, some people simply need it and thrive on it.

You do you :)

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 7/16/2024 at 7:18 PM, DiamondCircus said:

Very true since she's not working if she calmed down more on her IG there aren't many headlines at all.

It amazes me people think positive headlines will come from her dancing with knives and cutting herself accidently with them, or dating a convict housekeeper.

Britney is finally free and she has more control of the narrative and the headlines, instead Cade is hired on and is SUS, no PR team it seems and Britney's poor decision making leads to these headlines lately. 

Happy Simon Cowell GIF by America's Got Talent

• Love 1

The only reason people have conspiracy theories is because of Britney herself. I've been saying this here for 2 years and I've been getting stung by someone every time. Because a person can only manage her own career so badly. After her book was published, she needed to collect herself and take matters into her own hands. But unfortunately she gave people a lot of bad things to talk about her. People are bad! And she knows this best herself. We live in such a bad world (again, she knows this very well) that if she expected respectability, she would take it. She does it with her own hands. So sad..

Oh please, Kelly always despised both Britney and Xtina because they represent what she will never be: beautiful and talented. 

Perhaps they should be concerned about the potential side effects of Ozempic. Miss Sharon is already looking like a living corpse.  

8 hours ago, theodoritasenorita said:

I didn't want to laugh at this but I couldn't help it. I feel like that's exactly what I looked like at 13 trying to mimic the choreography from I'm a Slave 4 U 

I just know that 13 year old you was iconic and underrated. 

On 7/16/2024 at 1:53 PM, Joel Santos said:

She just said what GP and other celebrities think when they see these bizarre videos she posts. Britney's Instagram made her once again a joke for the GP, just like in 2007 with the films, series and nasty comments they made about her everywhere.

Exactly

I was fed up too. Fed up watching Ozzy speaking gibberish on their reality show while not knowing his *** from his elbow. Fed up when both Sharon and Kelly decided to spew racist comments out of their nasty mouths. Fed up watching Jack attempt a career as a ghost hunter.

Fed up with that whole family, really.

12 hours ago, Gypsy Woman said:

Yep, says the guy who wants to project suicidal energy into the thread.

You do you…

So NOW you’re concerned about suicidal energy? Funny, you had nothing to say in the thread where Britney bought up suicide, except to say she’s addicted to attention.

You do you.

Edited by Emil87

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.