Britney shares 'Euphoria' scene. I guess Britney is feeling angry tonight?

9 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

When she is not angry? 

When people say she is changing... I really don't see it.

She still always angry, venting on her instagram blaming everybody for everything. 

That’s literally how trauma works. She will likely always have anger over what happened and I don’t blame her. Also you and Diamond and krisJ and just hanging are always pressed or conspiring about something so can u guys really talk like omg 

Edited by rik
  • Like 3

Britney deleted her IG account.
She's hurt😭
I understand how she feels.
🌷Deville says very beautiful things, but sometimes that action is pretty cold.
It's sad when you open up and talk to someone and are ignored.
It confuses and hurts people.
But before that, she hurt it, too, and she knows it...😿
Maybe she was just scared.
I don't know what to say... I just want to give her a hug.

Edited by turquoise
8 hours ago, rik said:

That’s literally how trauma works. She will likely always have anger over what happened and I don’t blame her. Also you and Diamond and krisJ and just hanging are always pressed or conspiring about something so can u guys really talk like omg 

Anger all the time and only? Sorry but that’s not how it works...

Avoiding any mental help, therapy and medication? Yeah, then it works.

Some of you guys need to learn that even tho trauma is forever people can learn live with it and you need to embrace it to grow as a person. 

Some people here never went to a therapist and it shows...

Pss... I love the fact my opinion bothers soooo much... you guys give me too much importance lol

Sarah Burke Queen GIF by asianhistorymonth

Edited by Dark Willow
9 hours ago, theodoritasenorita said:

Anger is actually a really healthy emotion post trauma. It's the first step in regaining your power. She's not hurting anyone and has a lot to be angry about, all things considered, such as 600M going missing from her estate.... 

At any rate, I didn't see the posts as angry. I thought she was alluding to the Diddy scandal, which many people "friends" may be entangled in... 

I don't see the correlation with Diddy,  but ok... she writes friends since forever.

She is hurting herself, you can't be angry all the time... its unhealthy. You can't move on if you keep living a life hating everything and everyone. This is going for years now, It didn't start yesterday. 

If she is angry about her case she shouldn't accept the stupid settlement her lawyer proposed to her. Some fans thought she did it because she wants a fresh restart... yet it doesn't seem Britney is living a new and improved life. Nothing changed.

36 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Anger all the time and only? Sorry but that’s not how it works...

Avoiding any mental help, therapy and medication? Yeah, then it works.

Some of you guys need to learn that even tho trauma is forever people can learn live with it and you need to embrace it to grow as a person. 

Some people here never went to a therapist and it shows...

Pss... I love the fact my opinion bothers soooo much... you guys give me too much importance lol

Sarah Burke Queen GIF by asianhistorymonth

Ur not that important dw omg I’m just annoyed w u 

45 minutes ago, rik said:

Ur not that important dw omg I’m just annoyed w u 

Important enough to bother you and some others here lol.

I simply ignore when I don't like someone here. I don't lose my time and energy even writing about the person.

You guys should try, better than worry and stress over someone you don’t even know. Bye bye

Charlie Day Ok GIF

2 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

I don't see the correlation with Diddy,  but ok... she writes friends since forever.

She is hurting herself, you can't be angry all the time... its unhealthy. You can't move on if you keep living a life hating everything and everyone. This is going for years now, It didn't start yesterday. 

If she is angry about her case she shouldn't accept the stupid settlement her lawyer proposed to her. Some fans thought she did it because she wants a fresh restart... yet it doesn't seem Britney is living a new and improved life. Nothing changed.

It seems that you're angry and concerned that Britney hasn't changed according to whatever standards you feel would be acceptable and healthier for her. I'm sorry. That can be super frustrating when you've been a fan for so long and want the best for someone you admire.

However, at the end of the day, no one will ever know or understand Britney's inner reality as a human being, not as the celebrity/musician/persona. Only she knows what is best for her because when it's all said and done it is her life to do with it as she pleases. That said, everyone is entitled to his/her/their opinion.

2 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Important enough to bother you and some others here lol.

I simply ignore when I don't like someone here. I don't lose my time and energy even writing about the person.

You guys should try, better than worry and stress over someone you don’t even know. Bye bye

Charlie Day Ok GIF

Thank u so much dark willow omg 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.