✨💖✨ A "We Love Britney Spears" thread.....

On 7/16/2024 at 12:34 PM, Gypsy Woman said:

Positive thread stuck on one page since Sunday, I’m shocked.

Just admit it y’all, we’re addicted to the drama and negativity. 

I agree with you there, the positive threads get no traction on here.

But please don’t speak for everyone, we don’t all enjoy the negativity and drama. Alot of us can’t stand it, which is why this forum is so divisive in the first place.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Emil87 said:

I agree with you there, the positive threads get no traction on here.

But please don’t speak for everyone, we don’t all enjoy the negativity and drama. Alot of us can’t stand it, which is why this forum is so divisive in the first place.

I'm shocked we got this to 2 pages :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:
Maybe Exhale is shifting to a more positive space? 
Or maybe I'm being delusional :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Wow! This thread is just… :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

Thank you all for sharing such wonderful positivity in this thread. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

I enjoy celebrating Britney’s life and career rather than discussing the negative drama that surrounds her. I feel like spreading positive vibes like this ultimately helps Britney and helps us in return. We all have stressful lives and it’s nice to come on here and celebrate a certain song, music video, live performance, photoshoot, etc. that make us smile after a hard day. :) 

• Love 4
13 hours ago, PrinceAli89 said:

Wow! This thread is just… :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

Thank you all for sharing such wonderful positivity in this thread. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

I enjoy celebrating Britney’s life and career rather than discussing the negative drama that surrounds her. I feel like spreading positive vibes like this ultimately helps Britney and helps us in return. We all have stressful lives and it’s nice to come on here and celebrate a certain song, music video, live performance, photoshoot, etc. that make us smile after a hard day. :) 

:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.