Fantastic remaster of kiss you all over

Not only should this have been on the standard edition of the album but it also should have been a single 😭😭 Either the 3rd (pushing BTI back) or 4th single (after BTI). 

Edited by e_ffen
  • Like 1
16 hours ago, Eternalhouse said:

Honestly, I didn't even know about it until I saw the video. Or maybe I just forgot about it. But I like it! The lack of singing was kinda weird to me, makes sense that it was maybe a featured song.

Wait that was you?? So cool!

So is it official or just a personal take?

I don’t think it was ever gonna be official. My mgr at the time was trying to get me inked with Sean Garrett. Someone in Sean’s camp heard it and liked it so my mgr dropped it on my MySpace, without permission or even proper mixing and mastering so that whole deal got clapped before anything could actually happen, on top of my mgr being a Me Too-er (as if he had any clout outside of the 60649 zip code. I was young af. 

So nope, not official. 

another question I always get is: what was it like working with Britney? Not a clue lol. I recorded my part here in Chicago and that was that. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, officialmaurice said:

I don’t think it was ever gonna be official. My mgr at the time was trying to get me inked with Sean Garrett. Someone in Sean’s camp heard it and liked it so my mgr dropped it on my MySpace, without permission or even proper mixing and mastering so that whole deal got clapped before anything could actually happen, on top of my mgr being a Me Too-er (as if he had any clout outside of the 60649 zip code. I was young af. 

So nope, not official. 

another question I always get is: what was it like working with Britney? Not a clue lol. I recorded my part here in Chicago and that was that. 

Thank you for sharing that!! That’s really interesting. I always wondered about the mix with your vocals. I love your verse! The “he might not swing your way” line gets me every time! Haha

44 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

Thank you for sharing that!! That’s really interesting. I always wondered about the mix with your vocals. I love your verse! The “he might not swing your way” line gets me every time! Haha

Aw you’re welcome. Yea if it got cleared, it was gonna be on a mixtape I was working on before it all went downhill

4 hours ago, officialmaurice said:

Ikr. If I had the slightest idea that 15 years later this would still be sought after… at the time tho, I just wanted OUT! 
On the other side of that coin tho, you don’t know how good it feels when people ask “you’re THAT Maurice?” 😂 

A legend walks amongst us. We’re not worthy! :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

I know eventually Britney will release a rarities album or a compilation of some sort and we’ll hear it.

• Love 1

Every time the song comes up I am reminded I'm in the very small minority of people that just don't like this song. Never did. It goes nowhere vocally, goes nowhere production-wise, and I have no idea what most of the lyrics are, because everything is sung so jumbled.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Brother Shawn said:

A legend walks amongst us. We’re not worthy! :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

I know eventually Britney will release a rarities album or a compilation of some sort and we’ll hear it.

I’m patiently waiting for that sample clearance email lol SOMEONE in her camp knows me at this point

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.