What would you prefer to see next from Britney: a candid interview/documentary or "The Woman In Me Part 2"?

I think she would want a documentary but on her terms, I expect some of the documentaries she has done previously (or ones done without her consent) has not shown her in the light she wanted.

God knows a tell all documentary would be better than her cryptic Instagram posts.

Honestly I’d prefer a documentary followed by a non filtered interview.  Would be nice to hear from Britney directly without any editing. 
Her book was really superficial, it was interesting but she just skimmed over all her life events when I wanted to know more and how she felt and what she thought during everything but it just felt like little snippets 

5 minutes ago, screamurlungsout said:

i need a tell all interview / podcast or even better a documentary 

not w oprah tho cuz she sucks

Oprah and her weird energy should stay away from Britney. Drew would be great! I guess they know each other so the interview won’t be awkward! :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• Love 1

Honestly, I would love if she re-launched the Britney Spears foundation, but changing the focus to help victims of family abuse and conservatorship abuse. That would be an amazing way of using her platform for something that would also help her heal. I feel like she needs to talk to people who went through the same **** she's been through so she would know that she's not alone in that. 

And she could potentially release an EP or something to help push that message, raise awareness. Idk....

• Love 1
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, tato said:

Honestly, I would love if she re-launched the Britney Spears foundation, but changing the focus to help victims of family abuse and conservatorship abuse. That would be an amazing way of using her platform for something that would also help her heal. I feel like she needs to talk to people who went through the same **** she's been through so she would know that she's not alone in that. 

And she could potentially release an EP or something to help push that message, raise awareness. Idk....

I love your idea! :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

12 minutes ago, Princessmimi said:

Woman in Me part 2 with a documentary to go along with it.

Idk if that's asking for too much but wouldn't it be cool if she gave us both?

Girl, we’ve been robbed so many years ofc we’re not asking for too much :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

• Love 1

None of the 2 i think, as i do not think either are creatively fullfiling for her, and thats what she needs imo. Perhaps something more serious in the equestrian sphere or dancing, or finding a new passion were she enjoys. Music in her own term and vision could also be amazing.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, tato said:

This ^ 100% . Minus the EP. Britney could really change the taboo surrounding the discussion of emotional and psychological abuse. People are quick to judge when they haven't experienced abuse. Prisoners of war often discuss the impact of psychological torture as far more insidious than physical harm. See experiences of Korean  POWs:

KOREANWARLEGACY.ORG

Eugene Inman stared out over the mountainside at Kunu-ri in shock and disbelief.  Dead bodies and mangled equipment littered the roads and ditches in front of him.  Smoke billowed up from...

PTSD is real and the recovery is long. It doesn't just happen to VETS and a prison doesn't have to have four walls.

The abuse she endured in the conservatorship was real. People dismiss it because they can't see the scars. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.