My Brother is Working out on Britney Music and he is totally hot

8 minutes ago, Z91 said:

It’s funny you pop up every 6 months and make a thread about you being in love with your bro. 

Sounds like he’s a rando looking for attention online with this silly little fan fic. 

:umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

Edited by nwonder
  • Love 1
On 7/14/2024 at 12:20 AM, Slim 10 said:

Me looking for hints:bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

Tecia Torres had her entrance to Circus, it's on YouTube I think. I've also seen other Britney songs from other fighters. And also outside the ufc. Maybe even male fighters. Can imagine it.

On 7/14/2024 at 12:35 AM, Slim 10 said:

I think he is that type of ALPHA that doesn't even know what is an artist stan, or pop thread or stan twitter. He is the General Public and this is why it is ummmmmm HOT:ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

I get it :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white: You should make subtle moves on him and tell us about it... Live updates :hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle:

• Haha 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.