New Post: "I apologize for not being perfect. I will try and get confidence and consistency back". Does she read Exhale?

2 hours ago, DarielXO said:

I don't really get the "some of my best work" part. None of these videos are good. And since she thinks of them as work, not a hobby, it's fair to make suggestions. One of them is that please, stop this and try something else instead. I feel she completely misunderstands the feedback she gets. She believes we demand quantity instead of quality, most of the fans don't like this kind of 'dancing', posting the 31245th one won't make any difference. Trying something new, some choreo or just actual dancing probably would.

Maybe she's reduced her sense of value and purpose to making distorted faces while twirling around, and in her head, she's doing the same thing she used to do at her career peak not realizing that it's not giving the same give. :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

It probably was heavily reinforced to her in the 00's that "what she does" is serve as an archetypal hot, seductive blonde girl. She doesn't know anything else, hence her preoccupation with whether she looks young and small or not, which at this point just makes her sound sad and insecure. :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Edited by Baronesse
  • Love 2
  • Like 4

Here's a fan site, and yet so many people criticize her when they don't even understand the real meaning of her posts:janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:
I'll say it a million times, she is the master of secret messages:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

I really admire her for not letting that kind of thing get to her and keeping this attitude:meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

• Love 7
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, monalisaney81 said:

I’m breathing just fine, can you leave Exhale now? :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

They will never leave! NEVEEEEEEEEEEEER!!! They have no place to go even in real life! I'm wondering what they are doing else of their days tho. It's almost intriguing! Except on internet, I never met "people" like this... Spending all their days to say the same thing over and over again and spread their own unhappiness and negativity! Only people with miserable life can act like this! Instead of putting all their energy to bash Britney they should try to fix their own life! But I guess it's not possible for them so they HAVE to stay in this haters trolls mode. DO SOME SPORTS INSTEAD! GO TO THE GYM! I will be so disgusted by myself to be like this and be arround people who don't want me next to them, but I guess they are used to it in real life... And they think they have no other choice!

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, turquoise said:

Here's a fan site, and yet so many people criticize her when they don't even understand the real meaning of her posts:janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:
I'll say it a million times, she is the master of secret messages:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

I really admire her for not letting that kind of thing get to her and keeping this attitude:meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

Let them! Obviously they have a miserable life to act like this, we all know the definition of a troll/hater. We all know why they act like this! They can even find something to do of their pathetic lives so they come on internet and release all their frustration! These people are sick and unhappy! A normal personn would never act like this! I'm sad that Britney is paying attention to them tho! But I guess when you are Britney Spears it's harder since you are a superstar and you reached way more people/trolls than anybody else... I saw Kylie cried the other day because people were to mean about her face and body, Khloe once cried too... It's not easy!

I admire her as well! She's really strong! She just need people around her!

3 hours ago, humstarr said:

She disabled her comments. I thought it was cuz she didnt want negativity and also didnt actually care but... That doesnt seem the case. This is not the first time she calls her ig "work" and acts as if it's good. Really strange. 

And I remember when she said her instagram showed a "perfect life"... I really don't think she is trolling...

I remember the comments section used to attract a lot of different people... they reunited there to discuss her posts and it helped to grow the conspiracy theories. After disabling comments the tiktok theories stopped, it was not "cool" anymore speculate because they couldn’t write anything there.

We had theories about her being dead, a clone or trapped for years, but after some very specific viral content mentioning Cade, Scam and her whole team allegedly forcing her to do things... suddenly the comments were disabled. And it worked.

Curious...

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Johanpapz said:

They will never leave! NEVEEEEEEEEEEEER!!! They have no place to go even in real life! I'm wondering what they are doing else of their days tho. It's almost intriguing! Except on internet, I never met "people" like this... Spending all their days to say the same thing over and over again and spread their own unhappiness and negativity! Only people with miserable life can act like this! Instead of putting all their energy to bash Britney they should try to fix their own life! But I guess it's not possible for them so they HAVE to stay in this haters trolls mode. DO SOME SPORTS INSTEAD! GO TO THE GYM! I will be so disgusted by myself to be like this and be arround people who don't want me next to them, but I guess they are used to it in real life... And they think they have no other choice!

You don't meet these people in real life,because these people spend all their time inside their basements with no real human connections.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, LadyKaye said:

Something that is more bewildering than her Instagram is her statement that ".... I did post some of my best work with “Ray of Light” and “I’m Addicted” by Madonna !!!" Her best work? No way. :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

This is alternate reality thinking. I genuinely wonder if she is coping with life through maladaptive daydreaming.

She really thinks that Instagram is her new job

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Trying to turn it all a little bit away from the drama that always end up dominating the latter half of most exhale topics no matter how it begins..

I think it makes so much sense that she checks in once in a while. After all, it's all about her and there's like a lot of people and activity. Sincere, loving and longterm fans. 

Whats way weirder is that at times I feel like shes one of the biggest fans of the jibril podcast. And basically noone apart from me listens to that stuff. I don't even share that stuff. I guess it has become alot about her, but everything started way before that. 

Btw, that's the kind of stuff that can put pressure on someone so much that one is pushed to the verge of psychosis.. Wouldn't have it any other way though. Love every moment of it. 

Just remember, when Britney listens to us, serious responsibility comes with that folks!

12 minutes ago, B In The Mix said:

She really thinks that Instagram is her new job

Yea is something wrong with that? I thought about my stupid podcast the same way forever. She's doing her part in saving the world too..

She really is the best. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.