New Post: "I apologize for not being perfect. I will try and get confidence and consistency back". Does she read Exhale?

14 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Ella realmente cree que sus videos son buenos y a todos nos gusta el contenido... ¿Quién le miente a esta mujer?

Este vídeo y otros del mismo grupo se volvieron virales y la gente se burló de ella. 

Y ella silenciosamente confirmó que no iría a terapia... ¿verdad?

Well, the teenage manager and leech best friend Cade Hudson.... and unfortunately she trusts him.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

She never said that she’s not doing therapy but that she feels like she needs to do more.

Reading thoroughly is a great tool to have, use it instead of just glossing over it to pick out certain words or phrases so you can spew negative garbage all the time.

:checkit_sipping_drinking_spill_tea: 👏 

reuploaded

It’s time for a throwback this week !!! And oh boy I know how to tell ‘em don’t I 🙈🙈🙈🙈😂🥲🥲🥲 ??? It’s perspective I guess !!! This was me almost a year ago in September !!! I look way younger and way smaller !!! I guess I need to brace myself and slow down and recap the past year because I think I had a false confidence after my divorce !!! Although I did post some of my best work with “Ray of Light” and “I’m Addicted” by Madonna !!! There was a lot of WTF 😬 moments !!! Trust me I know we’re all human and make mistakes !!! I literally need to go back and adjust and possibly do a couple more therapy sessions !!! I apologize for not being perfect and I will try and get confidence and consistency back like I used to have 😘😘😘 !!!

• Love 1
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

She literally said she had wtf moments and she made mistakes and wants to seek more therapy. What else do you want her to do? Kill herself? Give her a ******* break.

What a drama you just made Lol

All I said is that it seems she wasn't going to the therapy and needs to go back.

And she thinks her videos are well received... and that's soooo not the case.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.