Britney X Welcome partnership coming

2 hours ago, MissDebbie said:

We are getting  britney themed skateboards. I think is kind of cool! :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

And check the comments in the post, the Welcome audience are actually embracing the collab! 

Ohh I see :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: I know nothing about skateboarding lol

9 minutes ago, samwoods321 said:

My legs are ready 

I slipped over on a slightly wet floor today.

My legs weren’t ready for that. Not sure they’re going to be ready for a plank with wheels… With or without Britney’s face or name on it!

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

1 hour ago, Eternalhouse said:

Huh? :girlwhat_um_meme_guy_surprised_shocked:

Is it... gonna be just her old picture on a skateboard (that ppl literally step on)? Or is she helping with the design? Are we... the target??? K...😐

Maybe when you get up to speed it will play Gimme More?

Im here for that!

Gimme More Blackout GIF by Britney Spears

2 hours ago, Eternalhouse said:

Is it... gonna be just her old picture on a skateboard (that ppl literally step on)? Or is she helping with the design? Are we... the target??? K...😐

the target is whoever is willing to pay $80+ for a skateboard

that said, they also sell clothes, so it's probably a whole line

And as Pablo said, we've already gotten other Britney themed skateboards before. A lot of people still don't realize that it isn't Britney, Cade or whoever manages her businesses the ones looking for these random products, but the other way around: it's all these brands the ones that decide to release a Britney themed item, go and buy/pay for the license to Epic, and that's how we keep getting random tshirts or things like that tarot set, the Monopoly, the Funkos, etc.

In fact, the actual surprising thing here is that we haven't gotten more stuff over the years. I don't know how expensive her license is, I guess it depends on the kind of item they're selling, but if we've gotten all those notebooks, coloring books, etc, I don't think it should be that hard to obtain it if a company tries to do it the legal way.

We should all start our own clothing brand, we cooperate to pay for the license, and we get a clothing line with designs that actually pleases all the fans :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Eternalhouse said:

Cade is literally throwing her name and commercial rights to  people he just met. First the random ice cream shop now this…

Edited by rebellion_is_the_way

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.