A important blind item to share in regards to Britney Spears and Kyle Lai-Fatt

On 7/14/2024 at 10:15 AM, icybaby said:

Wtf did i just read. This blind items become more and more trash

OP is a deranged lunatic with severe mental and social problems. His behavior is problematic, irrational and I have no doubt he will harm Britney if he’s ever in her presence. Don’t entertain that psychopath. He shouldn’t even be allowed to be part of Exhale.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
On 7/15/2024 at 10:06 PM, zone_ said:

This makes no sense and Britney doesn’t know this Kyle person

The OP is a known stalker obsessed with this Kyle guy for over six years. Kyle Lai-Fatt isn’t a celebrity or public figure, he’s some random guy they saw online who they thought was cute and been stalking, making fake biographys and editing pics of ever since

They’ve been banned on other sites for their insane posts about him and trying to find his family and address :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

From another site years ago

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

They’re also obsessed with that Britney pic from 2019 and claims it ruined their life because she had a non existent mole under her eye :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

spacer.png

They need help, best not to give them attention or engage with their Kyle posts

Some of their other posts (fake pages they've made since 2018)

KYLELAIFATTFOSTERJENKINSTRIBUTE.BANDCAMP.COM

Bandcamp fan page for the famous Jamaican-American superstar Kyle Lai-Fatt Foster Jenkins, who rose to fame in 1991. We are in no way affiliated with the man himself, Kyle Lai-Fatt Foster...

smash-or-pass-kyle-lai-fatt.5652766

the-kyle-lai-fatt-posing-with-celebritie

GENIUS.COM

‘Cause he’s awesome…and you’re not! Kyle R. Lai-Fatt has been by far my favorite singer since I was about 21 years old, and that was 9 years ago. I’ve seen him in his early days of filming all the...
GENIUS.COM

Kyle Lai-Fatt is an American singer and model.
KYLE-LAI-FATT-FOSTER-JENKINS.FANDOM.COM

dang yall caught us it was just an alternate reality game we made about him. im so sorry also rip kyle lai-fatt wiki 

Edited by kylelaiflop
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, nwonder said:

Who is this Kyle Lafat person? 

Is he even a real person???… and if so, is the OP not Kyle Lafat… or is he/she just a Kyle Lefat Stan?

what is Kyle Lefat’s connection to Brit?

I am confusion 

:ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

kyle lai-fatt is indeed a real person. he is a chinese jamaican project manager, singer, and actor who made the nba 2k games. about his connection with britney, he was on the pepsi commercial with her, beyonce, and pink but they replaced him with enrique iglesias. he was also the guy driving the car in the i wanna go music video but he got replaced by some random zach galfianakis wannabe in the video. i am not klf, i am just a fan of him! :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: 

Edited by kylelaiflop
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Kyle Lai-Fatt is a deranged lunatic with severe mental and social problems. His behavior is problematic, irrational and I have no doubt he will harm Britney if he’s ever in her presence. Don’t entertain that psychopath. He shouldn’t even be allowed to be part of Exhale.

if you're referring to kyle and what he will do to britney as in hurting her in the worst way possible, when he is just one wholesome chinese jamaican guy with a successful career that he never got the chance to have in hollywood... you will be in serious trouble right now girlonthemoon 

spacer.png

Edited by kylelaiflop
  • Haha 1
13 hours ago, zone_ said:

The OP is a known stalker obsessed with this Kyle guy for over six years. Kyle isn’t a celebrity or public figure, he’s some random guy they saw online who they thought was cute and been stalking, making fake biographys and editing pics of ever since

They’ve been banned on other sites for their insane posts about him and trying to find his family and address :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

They’re also obsessed with that Britney pic from 2019 and claims it ruined their life because she had a non existent mole under her eye :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

spacer.png

They’re seriously unstable and need help, best not to give them attention or engage with their Kyle posts

Bandcamp fan page for the famous Jamaican-American superstar Kyle Lai-Fatt Foster Jenkins, who rose to fame in 1991. We are in no way affiliated with the man himself, Kyle Lai-Fatt Foster...

GENIUS.COM

‘Cause he’s awesome…and you’re not! Kyle R. Lai-Fatt has been by far my favorite singer since I was about 21 years old, and that was 9 years ago. I’ve seen him in his early days of filming all the...
GENIUS.COM

ewwww, mess

1 hour ago, kylelaiflop said:

kyle lai-fatt is indeed a real person. he is a chinese jamaican project manager, singer, and actor who made the nba 2k games. about his connection with britney, he was on the pepsi commercial with her, beyonce, and pink but they replaced him with enrique iglesias. he was also the guy driving the car in the i wanna go music video but he got replaced by some random zach galfianakis wannabe in the video. i am not klf, i am just a fan of him! :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: 

Wow poor guy… they really just keep hiring and then firing him.

I heard he was originally supposed to narrate the woman in me and then they replaced him with Michelle Williams. So sad.

:disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

Edited by nwonder
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Wow poor guy… they really just keep hiring and then firing him.

I heard he was originally supposed to narrate the woman in me and then they replaced him with Michelle Williams. So sad.

:disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

yeah. and then he was allegedly dating brit in 2013 to 2015, but got replaced by charlie ebersol :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad: hollywood really hates kyle lai-fatt, don't they? 

Edited by kylelaiflop
  • Love 1
Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, Puppy said:

I still cant believe OP is still here :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

lol dont ban us britney will do it for kyle lai-fatt not the ugly red nookie dress that she wants burned down in the trash very soon. because nookie sounds like dookie lol :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: 

Edited by kylelaiflop
41 minutes ago, King B. said:

ewwww, mess

but at least the arg improved since 2017, you know? still not stalking behavior, its a parody of the scary bearded slimeballs who obsess over fake Not Safe For Work versions of female celebrities online and we will stop them very soon. 

52 minutes ago, kylelaiflop said:

but at least the arg improved since 2017, you know? still not stalking behavior, its a parody of the scary bearded slimeballs who obsess over fake Not Safe For Work versions of female celebrities online and we will stop them very soon. 

:grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/15/2024 at 10:06 PM, zone_ said:

The OP is a known stalker obsessed with this Kyle guy for over six years. Kyle isn’t a celebrity or public figure, he’s some random guy they saw online who they thought was cute and been stalking, making fake biographys and editing pics of ever since

spacer.png

They’re seriously unstable and need help, best not to give them attention or engage with their Kyle posts

GENIUS.COM

GENIUS.COM

we're not giving up on kyle just about yet, we are still trying to spread love for him regardless if he's famous or not. it's a better way to hopefully make sure that britney's name is no longer attached to those once upon a time in hollywood premiere photos anymore! that's all. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.