TMZ laughs at Britney for taking so long to figure out Paul Soliz was using her for her luxury lifestyle

It’s not hard to read that Britney thinks love comes from being naked, **** and rich. Like in her mind she had to provide her family money for them to love her and she had to get naked for the public to love her.

Hence why she’ll never date anyone where she can’t use her celebrity and money for … she wants people like where she came from where she can give gifts and money to so she can win their love.

It’s very clear she’s been conditioned to think the value she has is all in her body … hence the trauma she gets when she sees papz pics ..

Edited by devilsadvocate
  • Love 1
  • Like 5

These corporations exist because you read, watch and share their contents. Please forget their existence. That way you may actively do something against them.

Block all of their pages from all social platforms. That’s all.

Britney’s life choices might be questionable but these are the last people who should be talking.

Edited by rebellion_is_the_way
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Derrick said:

I mean it’s not funny because it’s someone’s life but homegirl needs some self awareness and self respect. She lets literal trash come into her life and then is so shocked when they show themselves for what they are. Trash. 

it’s one thing to be in your teens and 20s and learning and growing from it but Britney is in her 40s. I sympathize but I don’t feel sorry for her. She has all the money and access to help herself but she loves a toxic cycle.

Once she starts doing other things I think that will bring more healing and happiness, Britney's family beat her down to make her feel insecure and not as worthy.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

I don’t even need to watch this to tell you Harvey Levin is filled with pure jealousy, cheap Botox, and too much estrogen. Stay pressed, ya old dork.

He looks drugged all the time. He can't look at the camera straight on and looks like he's high off something. Very disturbing

• Love 1
  • Like 1
39 minutes ago, justhanging said:

He looks drugged all the time. He can't look at the camera straight on and looks like he's high off something. Very disturbing

Would not surprise me one bit if he’s deflecting his own addictions onto Britney. He’s always had it out for her, it’s so weird. She practically made TMZ, he should be bowing at her feet. 

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Would not surprise me one bit if he’s deflecting his own addictions onto Britney. He’s always had it out for her, it’s so weird. She practically made TMZ, he should be bowing at her feet. 

Rumor has it Britney refused a photo with Harvey Levin in 2006 which made him hate her.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.