Hollywood Heartthrob: Who’s Britney Going to Date Next?

47 minutes ago, MadonnaBritneyLove said:

Well as I have said before. A good, fun, hot, intelligent woman! She would be soooo much better of with a girlfriend! It would suite her so well! Good cemeistry, and a lot of love. She need to be loved! Be filled with good love! Enough with bad men! Become a lesbian! 

:thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot::yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Yes but you can’t just change s** xual orientation! Unfortunately 😓 I wish I could, it would have saved me a LOT of hassle probably 🤭

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, MadonnaBritneyLove said:

Yes, but I don't think she's super straight... So maybe! I wouldn't be surprised! Life changes you.

:wink_britney_everytime_white::madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

Lol maybe, she might be flexible in that way! I do remember an article from years ago about her having fun times with ladies, so who knows! 

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Lol maybe, she might be flexible in that way! I do remember an article from years ago about her having fun times with ladies, so who knows! 

Yes, exactly! It's not that far fetched. I remember that. I want her to be really happy inside. Being able being comfortable, at ease and happy. That's what real good love feels like. I want that for her. Being able being herself. And still be loved in the way she needs. I think with a really good girlfriend it would work. Not just any girl, but that suits each other.

:milkney_slumber_party_glory_britney_blue_lick_yum_table:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, MadonnaBritneyLove said:

Yes, exactly! It's not that far fetched. I remember that. I want her to be really happy inside. Being able being comfortable, at ease and happy. That's what real good love feels like. I want that for her. Being able being herself. And still be loved in the way she needs. I think with a really good girlfriend it would work. Not just any girl, but that suits each other.

:milkney_slumber_party_glory_britney_blue_lick_yum_table:

Britney is not into girls. I'm sorry but she is just not. She loves the good old D so much that she will never ditch it for a girl. 

I remember  huge rumors back in 2007. That she tried to seduce a nanny, that she was sleeping with her assistant Shannon Funk, and that she wanted to sleep with Kim K. But most of them were just rumors or simple lies to create this bad girl turned trainwreck image. Those stories are the same as the one we are listening now, the stories about her looking for a new dealer now that Soliz is out of the picture or that she is depressed, etc.

She may be flirty with women, but I don't really see her in a relationship with one.

Some of those articles claiming her "lesbian" lust to Kim K in 2007

https://www.news24.com/news24/britney-reveals-lesbian-lust-20071102

Shannon Funk denying any lesbian affair

WWW.HOLLYWOOD.COM

Britney Spears' one-time assistant Shannon Funk has denied press reports she had a lesbian affair with her former employer.

And the nanny rumors reminds of the todays rumors about her seducing her staff and security team.

Whomever it may be better have his own money, a career, and treat her with the respect she deserves. She deserves to be treated like the Queen she is. 

D game is a ++++

• Love 2
38 minutes ago, MissDebbie said:

Britney is not into girls. I'm sorry but she is just not. She loves the good old D so much that she will never ditch it for a girl. 

I remember  huge rumors back in 2007. That she tried to seduce a nanny, that she was sleeping with her assistant Shannon Funk, and that she wanted to sleep with Kim K. But most of them were just rumors or simple lies to create this bad girl turned trainwreck image. Those stories are the same as the one we are listening now, the stories about her looking for a new dealer now that Soliz is out of the picture or that she is depressed, etc.

She may be flirty with women, but I don't really see her in a relationship with one.

Some of those articles claiming her "lesbian" lust to Kim K in 2007

https://www.news24.com/news24/britney-reveals-lesbian-lust-20071102

Shannon Funk denying any lesbian affair

WWW.HOLLYWOOD.COM

Britney Spears' one-time assistant Shannon Funk has denied press reports she had a lesbian affair with her former employer.

And the nanny rumors reminds of the todays rumors about her seducing her staff and security team.

I have a strong feeling that she is. And I've had it for 20 years. Rumors I don't care about. But it's a feeling I have that I can't explain. Some kind of radar. She likes d but I think she would like a good girlfriend too.

• Like 1

I think that she should join a book club or maybe visit an art gallery. Maybe she can find a softer gentleman there who would be healthier for her to date. Then again that kinder man may be therefore eaten alive. Sam was very kind to Selena Gomez and we all know how that 1 turned out.

Please Britney just stay away from married men and their pregnant wives. Literally so confused how or why that keeps happening?!?!? Literally stop it 

12 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

I think that she should join a book club or maybe visit an art gallery. Maybe she can find a softer gentleman there who would be healthier for her to date. Then again that kinder man may be therefore eaten alive. Sam was very kind to Selena Gomez and we all know how that 1 turned out.

Please Britney just stay away from married men and their pregnant wives. Literally so confused how or why that keeps happening?!?!? Literally stop it 

Nobody wants a softer gentleman tho Glaring Mean Girls GIF by filmeditor

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Princessmimi said:

Not that I have any say in her life but I think she should focus on her healing instead of hopping from man to man.

It's obvious she still has some issues.

Besides its better to be alone than in bad company.

Yes, I agree with you. And that marriage with Sam seemed a bit confusing. I'm not saying I believed they would last, but everything went downhill after the wedding... :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.