Proof Britney sucks at editing. 2003 Britney Returns in 2024

I'm so glad someone actually wrote about this because - without even seeing this thread - I felt the same thing. This video really stood out because of her eyes, and her look. I saw the glimmer of Britney - the legend - in all of this, so I'm glad other people have. I remember the time I watched 'hold it against me' and, not going to lie, it never felt right to me. Her eyes were literally so lifeless that it just didn't seem like her. There was movement, but no life in them at all, so to see this, it's great to see - Whether or not we get music agains or anything, it's just great to see life in her eyes again. And the dancing is so on brand that it doesn't even feel irksome either. Good for her in all honesty :)

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Some stans are so funny.

This looks no different than several other videos uploaded for years now.  Nothing different.

I remember some stans saying Britney looked better and happier (fredom looks good on her) on some videos uploaded after the c-ship. But they were judging videos from 2020 and they didn't know lol.

Sandrine was a Scamney Stan... she is beyond the delusional word. Yes Sandrine, just your imagination. 

9 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Alcuni stan sono davvero divertenti.

Questo non sembra diverso da molti altri video caricati da anni ormai. Niente di diverso.

Ricordo che alcuni fan dicevano che Britney sembrava più bella e felice (Fredom le sta bene) in alcuni video caricati dopo la C-ship. Ma stavano giudicando i video del 2020 e non lo sapevano lol.

Sandrine era una Scamney Stan... è oltre la parola delirante. Sì Sandrine, solo la tua immagi****one. 

Like those like you who always repeat the same negative narrative on this forum.

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, BPI said:

Like those like you who always repeat the same negative narrative on this forum.

Just like some fans here repeat every day that her videos are looking different and she seems happier than ever.

We are all in the Brit loop lol.

Bored Loop GIF

Glad you guys noticed the sparks in her eyes:yesplease_yas_agree_preach::kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

Actually, she's secretly living her life more than anyone else right now. I know it.
She's just trying to get back what was taken from her by the conservatorship👗🩵🩷
Hope it works out🤞🏼🤞🏼

Edited by turquoise
2 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Just like some fans here repeat every day that her videos are looking different and she seems happier than ever.

We are all in the Brit loop lol.

Bored Loop GIF

If you no longer appreciate her posts and only come to be negative, why not just zip your lips and:begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, SlideAway said:

I’m just another forum member who is bored of the same put downs thrown at Britney every day.

You may now leave. :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

Aww... how sad.

Maybe you should leave if you're bored reading the forum, take your own advice. Maybe a forum is not a place for someone with such a pure soul like you...

Get Out Theatre GIF by Tony Awards

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Aww... how sad.

Maybe you should leave if you're bored reading the forum, take your own advice. Maybe a forum is not a place for someone with such a pure soul like you...

Get Out Theatre GIF by Tony Awards

:grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed: Even without 💎 here, her spirit lives on.

Spoiler

Pure soul? 

yas GIF

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.