Looks like Ariana’s Eternal Sunshine era is over

"For now"! She also said that she will released a deluxe version of Eternal Sunshine few weeks ago and they also talked about the tour yesterday. I think she needed a little break! It's probably to exhausting to do promo for THE WICKED and also for the album.

Unfortunately the days of "Teenage Dreams" where you could extend the life of an album with 5-6 singles after its launch are over. The last one was Future Nostalgia, probably because of Covid.

These days once the album is out, if they have not released multiple singles beforehand, people move on to the next thing a few weeks later. Not even Taylor Swift can do it anymore....

Funny she felt the need to announce it but it was pretty obvious after all the effort that went into "The Boy Is Mine" just for it to fizzle out almost immediately.

Edited by ElToxico
  • Love 2

it came out months ago and has 2 music videos tons of live performances. 

people are starting to use Era wrong. it's really annoying. an era was not something an artistic even established most of the time. It was a term fans used to reference a period of time.  

she is contractually obligated to promote her next project, wicked. anyone could have predicted this.

I adore her but if you can’t give it your all then don’t do it at all, either music or films it’s can’t be both imo 

it’s sad cus the album is prolly the best pop album this year behind dua 

I’m actually surprised she released an album while knowing she had a two part film coming with very heavy promotion 

I think is a marketing estrategy to not over expose. She will release the deluxe with the tour and wicked 2 next year.

She did amazing with this album, hit singles, amazing music videos, remixes with Legendary artists, i'm sure she's happy with the results.

8 hours ago, kevin. said:

already posted 

and this era was extremely successful for her. singles did well

and the album is still charting high unlike projects like cowboy carter.

Sis is going in with a punch to the stomach lol!

Spoiler

Dance B GIF by Budgy Smuggler That boy is miiiinnneeee!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.