On this day in 2015 Britney posted: Hanging out in the studio with the coolest kid around

• Content Curators
1 hour ago, Emil87 said:

Anyone know what he produced for her? Or did his work not make the cut?

They did Sucker for pain for the suicide squad soundtrack but imagine dragons released it instead 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, CentralCJ said:

They did Sucker for pain for the suicide squad soundtrack but imagine dragons released it instead 

Thanks. I really like “Sucker For Pain”, if they worked together in the future I’d be down.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

Such a crime they didn't release Sucker for Pain instead of the vomit that was pretty girls. This could have been a return to form for Britney. Like an updated version of rebellion, dark and mature. Missed opportunity.

Oh God don’t even remind me of Pretty Girls…Her team wanted to destroy her career, I’m sure. That song was an atrocity, just like that song she made for the Smurfs. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.