Bryan Spears is working to convice Britney to perform again under his management

2 hours ago, UnderHisSpell said:

She should at least try for once to see how it goes, if she didn't like it she can just simply say "I'm not going to do that again" :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

Right but she defintely need to get her *** off before and take dance lession and do something against looking like a wreck otherwise she will blame herself  completely. 

2 hours ago, UnderHisSpell said:

She should at least try for once to see how it goes, if she didn't like it she can just simply say "I'm not going to do that again" :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

Not coming at you, but fans can't have it have it both ways. How can we want her to perform if she's apparently so unwell and needs help?

• Love 2
  • Like 2
15 minutes ago, annalai23 said:

Bryan being her manager is like Jamie being her conservator.  Family should stay as family, not involving in business matters. Besides, Bryan has no connections in the industry or only a few whatsoever. 

Does he even work ? 

Britney’s career is a well oiled machine, Bryan does not need any connections for her to get booked lol All he needs to do is get in contact with the interested party & the deal is done lol

Also don’t lose the plot, you can’t compare a manager to a conservator. A manager will book you and manage your career to your liking & can be fired at any time. While a conservator will manage your entire existence without your consent…definitely not the same thing. I’ll also add Britney seemed her happiest in the 13 years of the cship when Bryan was working with her in 2015/2016.

• Like 3

If she has any desire to perform and release new music I think she should do another abc special type thing. That was her best performance in my opinion! (I think she mentioned it in the book in a positive way) I can’t imagine she would want to tour. BUT.. if she’s happier without her music career then just let her be.

She always looked amazing and felt amazing when Bryan was around. Remember when Jamie stepped back in 2016 and Bryan briefly took over. I hope this is true cause I think work will heal her even more. She would be focusing on other things and also express her anger and trauma through art. She can always say “I did it and it’s not working, but at least I tried”. 

Imagine a new Britney era where she is in full control. That would even heal the world not just her!

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.