Bryan Spears is working to convice Britney to perform again under his management

At this point it is the best thing Britney can do, so she doesn't stay at home wasting her talent, dimming her star, plus the work is dignified. At least Bryan has proven to be the most mature of all, not like the immature teenager Cade..

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, Pablitonizer said:

Blind item? serious? Anyone can make that up :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

I do think Bryan is a good support system for Britney, but I don't see her performing ever again. Perhaps he's trying to convince her to do something useful at some point but it'll all depend on Britney

a lot of blind items proved correct over time

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, burns said:

a lot of blind items proved correct over time

Name one. I can't think of a single blind item being correct :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

All of her past projects (Slay Me Closer, The Woman In Me, Crossroads re-release, Manjobi, Vegas residency rumors, etc) came from major news outlets. Even Free Britney started with that paralegal spilling the tea through a voicemail

• Love 3
  • Like 3

Enty just says obvious things about Britney on his blinds.

Anyone can see the real reason behind Bryan getting so close again. C'mon.

And Britney was clear many times saying she doesn't want to work, sad some fans are ok with people pushing her to do something she doesn't want to...

I thought the c-ship ended...

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.