Britney on IG: All that love ??? Right back at you !!! Kiss my *** 💋 !!!

Every time I see these types of posts on Britney's Instagram, I feel Cade's leech doing this, I refuse to believe that Britney is so childish, these posts come after the "manager" is criticized. Definitely how low you fell, Britney, letting Cade be your "manager."

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
41 minutes ago, Cruise said:

Every time I see these types of posts on Britney's Instagram, I feel Cade's leech doing this, I refuse to believe that Britney is so childish, these posts come after the "manager" is criticized. Definitely how low you fell, Britney, letting Cade be your "manager."

Nah - the video of her in the car to go horseback riding and the video at the spa with Bryan says otherwise. She is just loud and annoying in general - cursing at the most inappropriate moments. It’s not Cade - even though he definitely enables her childishness 

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, NJ jeans said:

I never thought that Instagram would make me dislike my most beloved idol.

I used to love her Instagram
Photos from 2015 Best Nine on Instagram: Celebrity Edition - E! Online
The 34 Most Important Instagrams From Britney Spears In 2015
BRITNEY SPEARS: o Instagram da cantora ao longo dos anos - Pandlr

But now she has said herself she intentionally tries to make everyone uncomfortable because she was so uncomfortable for 13 years and no one helped, although shortly after her conservatorship we had lovely posts like this
Britney Spears and Sam Asghari's Relationship Timeline | Us Weekly

then after her sons abandoned her and basically she got betrayed by everyone she loved we got these:
Fans concerned after Britney Spears shares 'creepy' video covering herself  in cake
Britney Spears fans worried about pop star as she posts 'creepy' photo of a  Victorian woman holding a baby's skeleton | The US SunAuthorities reach out to Britney Spears after knife-dancing post

• Love 3
  • Like 3

The conclusion of her talking about fans... lol

Britney is always sending passive aggressive messages and other times attacking specific people. 

She probably has no idea what fans really think of her content or what we think about her... At all.

Edited by Dark Willow
8 hours ago, justhanging said:

I used to love her Instagram
Photos from 2015 Best Nine on Instagram: Celebrity Edition - E! Online
The 34 Most Important Instagrams From Britney Spears In 2015

But now she has said herself she intentionally tries to make everyone uncomfortable because she was so uncomfortable for 13 years and no one helped, although shortly after her conservatorship we had lovely posts like this
Britney Spears and Sam Asghari's Relationship Timeline | Us Weekly

then after her sons abandoned her and basically she got betrayed by everyone she loved we got these:
Fans concerned after Britney Spears shares 'creepy' video covering herself  in cake
Britney Spears fans worried about pop star as she posts 'creepy' photo of a  Victorian woman holding a baby's skeleton | The US SunAuthorities reach out to Britney Spears after knife-dancing post

Oh damn. Almost forgot what it was like before.

• Like 3

Are y’all her fans or her haters? No offense but some of y’all criticize her more than her own haters do. Lol

Doing all this over an old video and a caption saying “kiss my ***” is not cute. Y’all have a serious issue with not taking her seriously when she SHOULD be and taking her way too seriously when she’s not being serious at all :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Love 4
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.