new blind item - Britney is not allowed to go live on social media and is struggling...

First of all, she went live before with Sam and she clearly didn’t like it. Second of all, do you think Britney Spears has to sleep with someone to get what she wants? I’m sure if she *was* doing substances (I don’t think she is) she would very easily find them 

• Like 3
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, nwonder said:

Sam tried to do a live with her and she freaked out and didn’t want to do it. So it’s clearly her choice not to do it.

True. But after she split from Sam, didn't she fly to New York to supposedly do book promotion the week of its launch and then nothing happened? There were article from "The Sun" that week reporting that Britney's team was preventing her from promoting the book in a live interview.

Edited by justhanging
4 hours ago, nwonder said:

Sam tried to do a live with her and she freaked out and didn’t want to do it. So it’s clearly her choice not to do it.

Good you mentioned that. 

She actually didn't seem to know what a livestream is... That was very odd because Scam did it twice and the second time she still didn't understand.

Scam didn't try, he literally opened an live and started to talk to fans and when Britney said she didn't want to talk he still mocked her "ramblings".

Two very interesting unedited ways to see something from Britney. 

Edited by Dark Willow

It doesn't need much to understand her social media is still very controlled, and yes... even the super fun and personal instagram.

She never talked unedited since the c-ship days. The excuses... she is traumatized, are we sure?

About Soliz and the substance story... I hope there is no addiction and Soliz is out for good... I truly hope. I don't believe 100%, but I will try...

Edited by Dark Willow

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.