She has been free of conservatorship for almost three years, what has she done with her life?

Just now, Danishfan said:

But whether or not it makes sense to you, isn’t really that important. This is a Britney forum for better or for worse, where people should be free to post whatever they want, when it comes to Britney. Maybe YOU complaining about it won’t change anything…. Ever considered that???

A Britney forum to discuss her artistry… you have never had the right and never will to discuss her personal affairs. None of us do. You literally aren’t allowed an opinion about what she does outside of the entertainment industry. 

• Love 6

Relax, go on vacation, get married, get divorced, go to Mexico, go to maui, release a song with Elton John, release a tell all book, release a cover magazine with people (even tho she didn't shoot anything but she had a partial interview lol), she cancelled JT, shoot ig pics, order shein sh it, dance, go to the gym, eat whatever the f she wants, go to vegas, call out her ****ty family...

When you have been working since you are like 8 years old non stop and you have the kind of money to be able to bury every single member of exhale past and present with 100 dollar bills... 

you simply dont have to work, just with her perfume line she is set FOREVAHHHH

• Love 8

What Britney decides to do, whether it be carrying on making Instagram posts and staying away from the industry, or dropping some crumbs for her fans, that’s her prerogative.

Not sure what might happen, but we will just have to cope either way.

:umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, femmef4toole said:

A Britney forum to discuss her artistry… you have never had the right and never will to discuss her personal affairs. None of us do. You literally aren’t allowed an opinion about what she does outside of the entertainment industry. 

Girl stop, we're all entitled to our own thoughts, opinions and allowed to discuss the good, the bad and the not so good.

No where in this forum does it say the only thing can be talked bout is her 'artistry'.

If that was the case all the Free Britney stuff in her personal life and C ship wouldn't be have been discussed here. 

:arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

With all the respect you deserve, I will say that in the last 3 years, she has been putting her life together after being ïmprisoned in her own house for 13 years (stop, go back and read again, 13 years!), dealing with her own emotions and found adulthood all under the pressure of the GP or fans like you. Just because she is your idol, does not mean she owns you or anyone, anything.

Ah, also she has released a single with Elton John and selling 1.27 million copies of her book, aka, making more money than you would in your whole life. Seems very impressive to me.

Give her a break! a human one!

• Love 8
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

I feel Britney is definitely living life in ways that might be beneficial for her, whether good or bad. It does make me happy to see her free and finally living life but I will admit, I kinda want to see Britney do other things on her social media feed. Obviously she’s allowed to post whatever she wants but it’s kinda repetitive at this point. But of course, she could be doing other things that we are not aware of, so we’re all gonna have to sit back and see what happens. I mean, don’t we love it when Britney surprises us? She did do a song with Elton and released a memoir after all.

On another note, for other users getting defensive with their comments, this is forum fan site, everything she posts online is gonna be up for discussion. It’s not like we’re stalking Britney and invading her personal life.

Edited by johnslyfe
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Girl stop, we're all entitled to our own thoughts, opinions and allowed to discuss the good, the bad and the not so good.

No where in this forum does it say the only thing can be talked bout is her 'artistry'.

:arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

Not a girl, weird. 

And I don’t care what you’ve done with your life. You’re a stranger. Why should you care about what Britney-a stranger has done with hers? 

Also you’re wrong anyways. This is a pop music forum not a what did Britney have for lunch forum. Why did Britney meet with this man forum. I can’t believe Britney hasn’t gifted us for freeing her forum. 

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, THE_MIKY said:

With all the respect you deserve, I will say that in the last 3 years, she has been putting her life together after being ïmprisoned in her own house for 13 years (stop, go back and read again, 13 years!), dealing with her own emotions and found adulthood all under the pressure of the GP or fans like you. Just because she is your idol, does not mean she owns you or anyone, anything.

Ah, also she has released a single with Elton John and selling 1.27 million copies of her book, aka, making more money than you would in your whole life. Seems very impressive to me.

Give her a break! a human one!

Flawless, immaculate and true post!

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, femmef4toole said:

Not a girl, weird. 

And I don’t care what you’ve done with your life. You’re a stranger. Why should you care about what Britney-a stranger has done with hers? 

Also you’re wrong anyways. This is a pop music forum not a what did Britney have for lunch forum. Why did Britney meet with this man forum. I can’t believe Britney hasn’t gifted us for freeing her forum. 

Sounds like you don't grasp the concept of a forum if you read the description here "The Internet's home base to discuss Britney Spears".

So according to you when Britney posted videos of her making Watermelon juice and making breakfast, we're not allowed to discuss it?

We can't laugh and joke about her love of Cheetos, McDonalds and getting chicken late at night like most of us do.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Sounds like you don't grasp the concept of a forum if you read the description here "The Internet's home base to discuss Britney Spears".

So according to you when Britney posted videos of her making Watermelon juice and making breakfast, we're not allowed to discuss it?

We can't laugh and joke about her love of Cheetos, McDonalds and getting chicken late at night like most of us do.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Ok so that gif didn’t make your message any sassier or smarter. You’re missing my point by a freight train sized amount. Comment on her watermelon or bell pepper omelette by all means - if that’s really what you care about. But you still have no right to complain about her work ethic or lack there of. You do not know this woman. 

• Love 6
Just now, femmef4toole said:

Ok so that gif didn’t make your message any sassier or smarter. You’re missing my point by a freight train sized amount. Comment on her watermelon or bell pepper omelette by all means - if that’s really what you care about. But you still have no right to complain about her work ethic or lack there of. You do not know this woman. 

Where did I complain about her work ethic and where did the op complain about it? The question is simple Britney has been free what she has done that last 3 years. (I thought the op made it clear and mentioned the question didn't equate to her working).

I never claimed to know Britney nor has anyone in this thread, if you're here only to talk about her 'artistry' you might be in the wrong thread.

:begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

• Haha 2
47 minutes ago, Danishfan said:

But whether or not it makes sense to you, isn’t really that important. This is a Britney forum for better or for worse, where people should be free to post whatever they want, when it comes to Britney. Maybe YOU complaining about it won’t change anything…. Ever considered that???

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 1
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Where did I complain about her work ethic and where did the op complain about it? The question is simple Britney has been free what she has done that last 3 years. (I thought the op made it clear and mentioned the question didn't equate to her working).

I never claimed to know Britney nor has anyone in this thread, if you're here only to talk about her 'artistry' you might be in the wrong thread.

:begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

I am loving you quoting artistry like it’s allegedly a word, btw!

What I am trying to convey and may not be doing it very well (or you may not be contemplating very well) is that it is absurd to have these kind of opinions. 

If you have taken from me that I don’t think you should be allowed to speak about Britneys dinner, I’ve been misread.

In your defence, I did make it sound that way but what I meant was, REALLY, what I meant was that it’s gross and embarrassing to get so heated about the fact she hasn’t continued her music career OR became anti conservatorship spokesperson etc DOESNT have to be music

She’s is just chilling right now and maybe forever. 

Edited by femmef4toole
  • Love 1
48 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

First of all, OP: you have every right to have questions. Unfortunately we don’t know what she’s up to these days. Most delusional drama queens would say she’s living the best life if she post her literal poop on the gram. So please don’t let them discourage you. They’re literally the problem of our society. Always try to create a fake positive vibe. That way they’re separating from their miserable point of view. Thanks to fraud wellness coaches and fake life coaches they’re living in an illusion. Britney herself said that what the phrase “ fake it till you make it” to her. And yet they still think that they’re somewhat making her any good by encouraging her wrong life choices. This is not what being a fan is.
she lived a very dependent life. We thought she was this free woman figure who encouraging us to be the best of ourselves. But it later came out that she was just a girl doing what her parents, managers , record label tell her to do. 
I’m really not sure with her case anymore. I’m just hoping that one day she’ll turn back for the sake of her prime years. Because she once made a way for herself back then. 
all we can do is hope and wait her to open her true self.

The haters even have an issue reading the OP's statement not once did the OP question Britney's work ethic, call her lazy or suggest she needs to return to music.

The OP clearly stated not talking about her returning to music, so people throwing a fit in here over nothing is nothing new. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.