Britney Dancing In Heels @ the Circus Tour

After being a drag queen I realized the heels she wore were made for dancing. She’s wearing dance heels. The dancing issue stems from them not wanting to grant her too much rehearsal time/earlier tours had established choreo for most songs already. In this case she was learning a whole new show from scratch including 20 new choreophies. Her 1st few shows incorporated a lot of choreo she already had down. 

• Like 1

I can't get past the stiff moves and the not singing a word live. I get it now after reading her book, but at the time, I thought after seeing the DWAD Tour and Onyx Hotel, The Circus Tour really showed how much passion she had lost. The visuals were great, but the dancing was not up to Primeney. 

6 hours ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

She’s telling that her CS shows were like a factory shutdown in her book, yet y’all drooling over bad dancing. She , herself admitted that she was punishing her enablers , long after that she realized she was actually punishing her fans with this. Go read the book before glorifying terrible times babes.

Who is glorifying terrible times though? Commenting positively on her product(s) regardless of the person behind the mirrors is not glorifying her "dark times." If you're implying that we should not support anything that has even a hint of negativity behind her, then are we to pretend that anything she did during said times didn't exist? Furthermore, if you're willing to take that stance then are we to ignore her accomplishments too?

In other words, 1998-2007 and then RIP 2008-2021. Makes perfect logical sense.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.