Britney: Single as **** !!! I will never be with another man as long as I live !!!

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Clocked her, I'm not sure why she's even here all she does is stalk my account and non stop quote me.

Maybe Femme Fatale should change their user name and pipe the hell down for once. 

Again thanks for assuming my gender. Choosing to stay messy I see, not surprised in the slightest.

Also, like I live on Exhale just to “stalk” you. It’s not like you don’t spread your messy opinions on Britney in every single thread to be criticized. I can’t help that you love being the center of your own universe.

Maybe you should take your own advice and quiet down for once.

Edited by The Femme Fatale
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Blackout Britney said:

Since when did “gypsy” become a slur? Isn’t gagas ArtPop song title “gypsy” too? I can’t- 

Idk, I never knew it was until I saw on social media saying it was and they were also trying to get Gypsy Rose to change her name because of it.

Edited by The Femme Fatale
17 hours ago, LoveforBritney said:

That picture in the avatar of this topic is gorgeous. Can you upload it here? I can’t tell if it’s an outtake from a shoot or photoshop 

In this case, it was probably @CentralCJ or Jordan who collaborated and uploaded that picture, although I created the thread.

14 hours ago, nwonder said:

Ohhhhh I see.

I laugh reacted to that comment as I thought you two were just trolling each other like the Crazy thread and didn’t think it was anything serious. No offence was intended to you.

:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

I was just trolling 😭 um

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.