Britney: Single as **** !!! I will never be with another man as long as I live !!!

4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Not you calling people haters when you literally brought me up for no reason girl.

Pipe down.

They're unserious girl, "omg I'm so quirky with this careless-whatever attitude omg". Don't give them the time of day. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

@Gutterguppyย aka Easy allegedlyย @nwonderย @IamMaxย @rik

ย 

Waiting to be dragged girls.

Nailfile GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Nice to see Rik is back inciting hate instead of staying focused on the topic.ย 

Wutttttt? Why would I drag you? Should I drag you? Are you being troublesomeโ€ฆ I mean, I can drag if you want me to but itโ€™s not really my thing.

:clownery_makeup_meme:

• Haha 1
Just now, nwonder said:

Wutttttt? Why would I drag you? Should I drag you? Are you being troublesomeโ€ฆ I mean, I can drag if you want me to but itโ€™s not really my thing.

:clownery_makeup_meme:

You liked that hate filled post from Rik about dragging me and seemed to think it was funny, so I tagged you.

ย We've never had any issues and you look hot inย  your pic, so I'm glad we have some clarity there.

No sense in us going at it over nothing, same with the others that are posting my name to drum up drama, incite hate and stir up trouble.

ย 

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

You liked that hate filled post from Rik about dragging me and seemed to think it was funny, so I tagged you.

ย We've never had any issues and you look hot inย  your pic, so I'm glad we have some clarity there.

No sense in us going at it over nothing, same with the others that are posting my name to drum up drama, incite hate and stir up trouble.

ย 

Ohhhhh I see.

I laugh reacted to that comment as I thought you two were just trolling each other like the Crazy thread and didnโ€™t think it was anything serious. No offence was intended to you.

:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

• Love 1
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Blackout Britney said:

Since when did โ€œgypsyโ€ become a slur? Isnโ€™t gagas ArtPop song title โ€œgypsyโ€ too? I canโ€™t-ย 

Probably during the same time that people starting disagreeing on what a woman isโ€ฆ

I guess people would be happy if I changed my username to โ€œRomani Themโ€

Edited by Gypsy Woman
Posted (edited)

Well Britney, when you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes.

:ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

What exactly was she expecting from hooking up with the janitor?ย 

:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

It's heart breaking how low self esteem she has. No standards. Giving in it so easy to the first guy who tingles her??? No process thought. Not thinking what will be the consequences of my actions.ย 

No wonders snakes prey on her and catch her so easy. She puts herself on a silver plate every time.

I understand trying to be with a simple man, but the janitor??? For Christ sake, I'm sure there must be another hillbilly who made it big in the LA who she can feel comfortable with. But first she needs to learn to be alone and confront all her issues.ย 

I love her and always support her but her decisions are frustrating. And then she goes and blames all her troubles to the papz. Well TMZ didn't put a gun into you head and made you sleep for a year with a janitor Miss Spears.

ย 

Edited by MissDebbie
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
32 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Not as embarrassing as Brit confirming her romp with that convict housekeeperย 

:beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

Yup, that's all you have to fall back on. One trick pony.

Nice to see I continue to live rent free in your head with the lengths you're going to make it seem I'm another user hereย :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
Just now, Gutterguppy said:

Yup, that's all you have to fall back on. One trick pony.

Nice to see I continue to live rent free in your head with the lengths you're going to make it seem I'm another user hereย :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

One trick pony lol this thread is about Britney breaking up with Paul and her announcing she's single.

ย Real Estate Horse GIF by Domino Recording Co.

ย 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

ร—
ร—