Britney: Single as **** !!! I will never be with another man as long as I live !!!

15 hours ago, humstarr said:

Daddy issues. Her dad is a monster who used her for his personal gain so she subconsciously seeking men just like him.ย 

The only two good guys she had were charlie and david who were picked out for her by her traffickers and they got rid of them as soon as they realized britney could have something good w them.ย 

I agree on this but at least from what she said on her book, she got bored of Charlie.

8 hours ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

7:41

ย 

spacer.png

ย 

Just to be fair on this one: it really took her a while to start dating again with Sam and to be honest it looks like the longest/healthiest sheโ€™s ever had besides Jason Trawick, so it is fair to change your mind.ย 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, germyerick said:

I agree on this but at least from what she said on her book, she got bored of Charlie.

I don't think she said that about him. Iirc, he was supplying her with these health supplements and her father took issue with it.ย 
Are you mixing him up with someone else?ย 

• Like 1

Drama queenโ€ฆshe said the same thing on Carpool Karaoke and look at what happened. She met Sam, dated him, got married, tried to have a kid, divorced him and then went on a ***-spree.

Goodness she talks like a high school teenager that needs attention.

• Like 9
2 hours ago, Gypsy Woman said:

Drama queenโ€ฆshe said the same thing on Carpool Karaoke and look at what happened. She met Sam, dated him, got married, tried to have a kid, divorced him and then went on a ***-spree.

Omg ur such a hater. Btw gypsy woman was a good song but Hilary could never follow that album up so change ur username omgย 

• Like 3
Just now, LoveforBritney said:

That picture in the avatar of this topic is gorgeous. Can you upload it here? I canโ€™t tell if itโ€™s an outtake from a shoot or photoshopย 

I think itโ€™s AIย 

4 hours ago, Gypsy Woman said:

Why are you here? You obviously hate Britney so why are you here?

Also, your username is problematic. Gypsy is an offensive slur now, might wanna think about changing it.

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, Baronesse said:

Tell Hilary Duff to change her 2007 song title then :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

ย 

Clocked her, I'm not sure why she's even here all she does is stalk my account and non stop quote me.

Maybe Femme Fatale should change their user name and pipe the hell down for once.ย 

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

ร—
ร—