Britney Spears drags Paul Soliz in new Instagram story

23 hours ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

and once again, the comments are filled with speculation, saying what britney should do, and britney is paranoid. okay sooooo she’s paranoid for a reason. he lowered the window down when they were next to the papz… we don’t know the whole story. u don’t even know if britney was dating this guy… *uckin a guy isn’t dating someone. sorry it’s just not. seriously britney can’t win with u ppl. i’m pretty sure the whole subject of the piece of me vid is based off ppl like u guys.

She's literally asking her followers about Soliz's intentions. We should give her answers about someone she hired and probably F's.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Wendy Williams said:

Yes, if you take it from her point of view, she lost someone she trusted and he betrayed her and others are happy that she is suffering.  

I disagree too many in here clapped and cheer for JT's down fall, Amputees, and other people's pain mix in the body shaming and people wishing death.

Some act like Angels when it comes to Britney, but the evilness comes out when they spray their venom on other celebs and members. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I disagree too many in here clapped and cheer for JT's down fall, Amputees, and other people's pain mix in the body shaming and people wishing death.

Some act like Angels when it comes to Britney, but the evilness comes out when they spray their venom on other celebs and members. 

Honestly, it's good that this mutually disadvantageous relationship is over, but I won't rejoice, I just take things as they are. 

• Like 2
43 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Very well said 👏 

• Love 1
On 7/7/2024 at 8:44 PM, BabyHotAsIce said:

She’s trying to do damage control but the damage has already been done I fear. 

I don't think Britney comprehends what it means to do actual damage control. Her ex of 20+ years was given a DUI and his career has gone on like nothing happened and here she is bringing attention to stuff that nobody is even talking about - making her look even more erratic.

This woman is 43 (let that sink in) acting and posting like a 21 year old going through her party days in college.

Edited by Gypsy Woman
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.