Britney Spears drags Paul Soliz in new Instagram story

Just now, humstarr said:

She is rich and famous and full of opportunities for scumbags. U must be a fool to believe they are telling her the truth. R u telling me she should read their minds?Β 

More the reason Britney should be more careful in the men she chooses, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that when she was the biggest star in the world at one point that trying to date a dancer, criminal housekeeper or a paparazzi she opens the door for those scum bags.Β 

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

More the reason Britney should be more careful in the men she chooses, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that when she was the biggest star in the world at one point that trying to date a dancer, criminal housekeeper or a paparazzi she opens the door for those scum bags.Β 

Yes she is not smart. But she isnt a homewrecker either. Those lying *******s are the homewreckers. And it is not confirmed that paul actually wasnt single.Β 

Just now, humstarr said:

Yes she is not smart. But she isnt a homewrecker either. Those lying *******s are the homewreckers. And it is not confirmed that paul actually wasnt single.Β 

Whether he was single or not he was a convicted felon criminal housekeeper with child endangerment charges, 11 kids and a slew of charges.Β 

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, UnderHisSpell said:

Again it's always the same few individuals and the DiamondCircus who hating Britney on hereΒ :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

They prob have a groupchat so they can hate train togetherΒ :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Watch out, sis. You’ll be getting points or a ban for realising that!

:awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Whether he was single or not he was a convicted felon criminal housekeeper with child endangerment charges, 11 kids and a slew of charges.Β 

Yes im sure he told her everything about it without any excuses and took responsibility for everythingΒ 

:surejan:

8 minutes ago, UnderHisSpell said:

Again it's always the same few individuals and the DiamondCircus who hating Britney on hereΒ :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

They prob have a groupchat so they can hate train togetherΒ :orangu_orangutan_ape:

You should go back to your group chat over on Universe and keep on bashing myself, the forum, the mods and everyone else in here.

@Baronesse I don't know why these girls play so innocent like she wasn't over in her own group chat talking trash.Β 

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

You should go back to your group chat over on Universe and keep on bashing myself, the forum, the mods and everyone else in here.

@Baronesse I don't know why these girls play so innocent like she wasn't over in her own group chat talking trash.Β 

Girl idk what you're talking aboutΒ :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

And I have an account on there yes, but I've never talk **** about anyone or have a groupchatΒ :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Edited by UnderHisSpell
Just now, UnderHisSpell said:

Girl I barely know you and you prob mixed me up with someone elseΒ :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

but anyways I wish you well and hope to see you being nicer to Britney and other peopleΒ :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Girl just stop there are receipts you trashed me and several of us are aware of your group chat. We can leave it there because you weren't around when receipts were posted here awhile back.

You have a good day, and I hope you think of your own behaviors and lies before you try to come for others.Β 

What I Want Hair Flip GIF by MUNA

4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Girl just stop there are receipts you trashed me and several of us are aware of your group chat. We can leave it there because you weren't around when receipts were posted here awhile back.

You have a good day, and I hope you think of your own behaviors and lies before you try to come for others.Β 

What I Want Hair Flip GIF by MUNA

Again, I don't have any groupchats or talk **** about anyoneΒ :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

If you're so sure show the receipts, I'm waitingΒ :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, monalisaney81 said:

I wish she would just grow up.

You all are so pathetic- how many of us were placed under a 13 YEAR LONG conservatorship that stripped us from all and any of our freedoms, rights, ability to make choices and manage an empire on our own after having no rights or abilities for as long as that, being completely traumatized physically and emotionally and verbally, having surgeries without your own consent, taking medications that you never ever consented to, being placed in a facility alone with those dr**s after finally having the courage to say β€œno” to your own demon and being further traumatized, having the world laugh at you and have no empathy for you after building you up for a decade.Β 
Β 

like **** off and let her live and adjust to life without projecting anger onto her or making her seem to be the inept or unintelligent one. So sick of reading this **** as if she was as privileged as the rest of HollywoodΒ 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—