What is the rarest Britney material to leak for you?

I would love to see the full lyrics to rebellion cause if I’m not mistaken she wrote it, and the mystery behind the song is interesting. Also any songs she wrote abt her kids, I read somewhere that during 2006 she was gonna release an album full of songs she wrote abt her kids but the label denied that and we got blackout instead (which is amazing!) but if that is true I would love to hear those songs 

5 hours ago, Isla said:

Yep sadly they’re pretty protective over their unreleased stuff. We were lucky to get those 3 unreleased Girls Aloud songs on the What Will the Neighbours Say rerelease this year.

Exactly, and it’s crazy because two of them we didn’t even know about until they were revealed on the tracklist! I’d love to be able to go through their archives and see what other gems they’re hiding from us. 

• Love 1
14 hours ago, DanjaMouse said:

I’m so glad this thread isn’t the Rebellion örgyfest I was expecting.

Anyway, for me it’s You Oughta Know! I want either a studio version or a pro shot video of the live performance.

It still lives in my head rent free how lucky those couple of dates of the circus tour were. :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

Agree agree agree Rebellion needs to die it sounds rubbish anyway lol.

On 7/10/2024 at 11:12 PM, Gaydar said:

The filmed Circus tour released.

More photos released from Ellen Von Unwerth shoots, specifically Blackout and Fantasy Twist.

Original videos for Gimme More and Perfume. There was a blog years ago that interviewed people saying more was shot than what has leaked for GM including an Elvis impersonator and funeral in a nightclub, probably not enough to be a full video concept but I'd like to see it anyway. Obviously Perfume had an entire finished video very different from what we got.

I'd also like to hear some stuff from the original sessions before BJ got taken over and turned into a will.i.am and team con rush job. I'd like to hear more Glory/post Glory songs too as the leaks we've gotten have been pretty good. I don't think we're getting anything new for quite awhile so an ep with songs from that era would be nice to hear.

This one

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.