Christina Aguilera Should Get The 2024 MTV Video Vanguard

Posted (edited)

MTV VMA 2024 are coming up and I think Legend X would be a strong great contender to be honored with the VMA Vanguard award.

Christina has been in this business 30 years and looks stunning, beautiful and still has her voice.

I think it be hot to see her take the VMA stage, slay her hits and get her flowers.

redman dirrty GIF by Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera Gets Ready for Dolce & Gabbana's Alta Moda Welcome Party  in Sardinia

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 6
  • Like 2
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Z91 said:

Why though? :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

What do you mean why she's a legend in the game it's not easy having a 30 year career and to be outperforming and looking hot too. 

Christina's contributions to her charity work, humanitarian efforts, her string of hits through the years, in addition to her artistry and voice as a vocalist.

She's had some good music videos as well.

Christina is the voice of her generation. 

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 4
Just now, Fita said:

Btw I had only one of Christina's albums at my home which is

40f67d486cfff5d49d71a12724f8991f.jpg

Best album of hers for me is Stripped it was such a piece of her heart and her words and artistry and the album as a whole was great.

I also enjoyed Back to Basics so much. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

What do you mean why she's a legend in the game it's not easy having a 30 year career and to be outperforming and looking hot too. 

Christina's contributions to her charity work, humanitarian efforts, her string of hits through the years, in addition to her artistry and voice as a vocalist.

She's had some good music videos as well.

Christina is the voice of her generation. 

Hopefilly the charity worker will find this charity thread cause thats as much as flowers she will get.

Ta ta 

Leaving See Ya GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 5
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Best album of hers for me is Stripped it was such a piece of her heart and her words and artistry and the album as a whole was great.

I also enjoyed Back to Basics so much. 

I can't deny that 'Beautiful' is a standout for me when I was like 17 or something, the message, the melody.

I also enjoy her first era with Genie and What a Girl Wants. I know Xtina doesn't liek it or doesn't show all of her voice and artistry but I like it!

• Like 1
Just now, Markoct said:

Hopefilly the charity worker will find this charity thread cause thats as much as flowers she will get.

Ta ta 

Leaving See Ya GIF by MOODMAN

Clearly, it's not which is why Christina is out there making millions, performing and looking beautiful.

It's a great thing Chrstina makes the efforts to have humanitarian efforts and do more which most celebs don't.

Christina Aguilera Deal With It GIF

Just now, Fita said:

I can't deny that 'Beautiful' is a standout for me when I was like 17 or something, the message, the melody.

I also enjoy her first era with Genie and What a Girl Wants. I know Xtina doesn't liek it or doesn't show all of her voice and artistry but I like it!

I like the first album too, I think it's great now though she ad's in some extra ad libs and runs to those songs.

Christina also won Best New Artist at the Grammy's beating everyone for the win including Britney, so I think she deserves her Vanguard award as well. 

12 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I like the first album too, I think it's great now though she ad's in some extra ad libs and runs to those songs.

You mean when she sings live those old songs today?

1 minute ago, humstarr said:

I honestly dont know how jt got that award ever let alone before Xtina. He probably paid for it. Xtina actually deserves it. Also Eminem. Did he get one yet? 

I don’t think Em has ever received the award but I agree he deserves it too. 

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.