Britney Spears is ‘frustrated’ by her ‘genetic’ cellulite, but it’s ‘going to get worse’ without treatment, says expert

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Britney is the one who is obsessed with her body and looks though?!! Constantly mentioning how she’s lost 5lbs here and there, how awful she looks in photos, how she’d be hospitalised if she lost any more weight, drawing attention to those pap photos that people would have forgotten within a day. 

No one is refusing to “let her live” by having a discussion about the thing that SHE chooses to bring up constantly. 

What you don’t get is that she can talk about her own body issues till the cows come home, & it still won’t give anyone else the right to do so. 

Edited by monalisaney81
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

I liked what the doctor said... Britney should work to accept better her own body.

Obviously the pictures are real and the sunlight made Britney leg look like that. 

I think Britney is just in denial or she really doesn't know exactly how she looks nowadays.

Cellulite is normal, nothing to worry about.

They are indeed real. There is another factor that people don't mention. Paparazzi photograph with very short shutter speed (to eliminate motion blur). This causes the rippling of the skin that happens when the foot impacts the ground to be very apparent, that in video or in-person wouldn't be detectable. Of course there are cases where there is malicious photoshopping, but it's probably going to be rare compared to them just choosing unflattering images.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

Screenshot-20240707-235107-Samsung-Inter

Where is the cellulite? The doctor should fix his eyes and brain  :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

This is from a video. There is motion blur.

Photos are far from how we actually see the world. A photo is basically a freeze frame (if a short shutter time is used).

Anything that shows up in a photo might not be how it would appear in real life.

A lot of this drama stems from many of you (including Britney) not understanding photography.
A professional photo in bright light is very much like a still frame from this video.

Edited by floopy22
Added example video
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, floopy22 said:

They are indeed real. There is another factor that people don't mention. Paparazzi photograph with very short shutter speed (to eliminate motion blur). This causes the rippling of the skin that happens when the foot impacts the ground to be very apparent, that in video or in-person wouldn't be detectable. Of course there are cases where there is malicious photoshopping, but it's probably going to be rare compared to them just choosing unflattering images.

19 minutes ago, floopy22 said:

Photos are far from how we actually see the world. A photo is basically a freeze frame (if a short shutter time is used).

Anything that shows up in a photo might not be how it would appear in real life.

A lot of this drama stems from many of you (including Britney) not understanding photography.
A professional photo in bright light is very much like a still frame from this video.

Thank you. 

The papz take many pictures fast, Britney is walking, it will not look the same every pic.

So strange nobody said anything to Britney about this, like explained to her why the pictures look like that... or she refuses to believe... maybe. Sometimes I wonder if people around her wants her to be paranoid about anything.

The tabloids choose the unflaterring pictures to post. Of course they will choose the bad ones because that's how it will attract attention.

• Love 2
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Britney is the one who is obsessed with her body and looks though?!! Constantly mentioning how she’s lost 5lbs here and there, how awful she looks in photos, how she’d be hospitalised if she lost any more weight, drawing attention to those pap photos that people would have forgotten within a day. 

No one is refusing to “let her live” by having a discussion about the thing that SHE chooses to bring up constantly. 

1 hour ago, monalisaney81 said:

What you don’t get is that she can talk about her own body issues till the cows come home, & it still won’t give anyone else the right to do so. 

People can discuss matters she chooses to discuss on her public platforms. That said, I agree the paps either alter the photos to embarrass her or choose the worst ones.

Madonna once complained in 1996, when she was filming Evita, that the tabloids would always choose the "ugliest photos." Was Madonna body-shaming regular looking women? No. She just made an observation. 

And Michèle Richard, a legendary French-Canadian singer, also made the same complaint years ago. She noted how the paps and tabloids always chose the "ugliest photos." And there's that actor, can't recall his name, who explained how the paps are not around to make one look good but instead to photograph them in an awkward position, etc. So it's not just Britney who denounces that.

And not too long ago, Lana Del Rey reportedly faced a pap who threatened to edit her photos to make her look bad...

Remember how the X17 paps took a picture of Britney in her (literally) bloody panties and put it up online for everybody to see with the caption: "Britney is not pregnant... Period!"? Whether or not the pic was fabricated, why would they upload that, hey? No need to be a feminist activist to see how disturbed that is! 

And what about the paps who knelt down to get a view of Britney's, Lindsay's and Paris' b*re v**vas under their skirts and the tabloids who agreed to publish it all? You get the picture! Those paps are so innocent and know very well what they're doing.

Edited by Arckangel
  • Like 3
4 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Yes lol. She was the one making a big deal of the pictures story and talking about her body. 

It's normal we talk about the things she share on her instagram... what else?

I just don't see why all this drama  (hers and from some fans)... like it was such a terrible apocalypse level thing the tabloid pictures... next candids it will be the same thing, her complaining the papz edited and fans preten... I mean believing they did it because the media can't stop bullying her.

It's a bit sad that many fans thought it was wrong Britney look like the allegedly "edited pictures"... I thought this was much worse because it seems a defense but what if that’s how she really looks in real life?

Yes exactly, you have to remember she uses filters on her instagram videos, you can literally see them glitching. Her having such an over the top reaction to those paparazzi pics just shows her obsession with her appearance and her disdain for looking anything less than “perfect”. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Arckangel said:

People can discuss matters she chooses to discuss on her public platforms. That said, I agree the paps either alter the photos to embarrass her or choose the worst ones.

Madonna once complained in 1996, when she was filming Evita, that the tabloids would always choose the "ugliest photos." Was Madonna body-shaming regular looking women? No. She just made an observation. 

And Michèle Richard, a legendary French-Canadian singer, also made the same complaint years ago. She noted how the paps and tabloids always chose the "ugliest photos." And there's that actor, can't recall his name, who explained how the paps are not around to make one look good but instead to photograph them in an awkward position, etc. So it's not just Britney who denounces that.

And not too long ago, Lana Del Rey reportedly faced a pap who threatened to edit her photos to make her look bad...

Remember how the X17 paps took a picture of Britney in her (literally) bloody panties and put it up online for everybody to see with the caption: "Britney is not pregnant... Period!"? Whether or not the pic was fabricated, why would they upload that, hey? No need to be a feminist activist to see how disturbed that is! 

And what about the paps who knelt down to get a view of Britney's, Lindsay's and Paris' b*re v**vas under their skirts and the tabloids who agreed to publish it all? You get the picture! Those paps are so innocent and know very well what they're doing.

I do agree that they are disgusting humans, the way they choose to do THAT with their short time on this earth. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, monalisaney81 said:

I do see what you’re saying but it’s not as black and white as that in my opinion. If people were just bringing up her body randomly and making comments then that’s out of order, but in general they’ve just been responding and discussing the things she’s put out there. Are we to sit in silence when Britney speaks then, and have no response? As she sure doesn’t do that, if she wants to comment on someone then she does!!

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Even the healthiest people can have cellulite I thought? Maybe I’ve misunderstood it though. 

Yeah I kinda worded this wrong nnn. Of course they can. I meant that she still looks healthy, fine, normal to me. I don’t personally see the cellulite though and I also think the recent pap pics have been edited. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Isla said:

Yeah I kinda worded this wrong nnn. Of course they can. I meant that she still looks healthy, fine, normal to me. I don’t personally see the cellulite though and I also think the recent pap pics have been edited. 

I get you yes, but I also think if those pics weren’t edited she still looked good. I’d love to have a figure like hers!

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, floopy22 said:

Do you understand the meaning of my comment? And do you realize what you said? 

@DiamondCircus where are we?  :nothavingit_whitney_houston_mad_annoyed_stare_whatever_irritated:

Edited by Wendy Williams
Posted (edited)

How the hell is it a PROBLEM then if it's something that most women have? Oh, because this person profits off of it being a problem? Okay. :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever: 

I have physical flaws that I feel bad about some days, but that doesn't mean that I have to rush into surgery to "fix" them, exposing me to potential complications or even further cosmetic issues. Learning to accept yourself is safer, cheaper, and has far more longevity. Britney is absolutely beautiful the way she is, and she has every right to feel angry and disheartened when people profit off of publishing extremely unflattering photos of her. And I am PISSED OFF for her that this lady, who is probably doing quite okay for herself already, is USING her NATURAL SECONDARY s** CHARACTERISTICS to push insecurities onto more women and advertise her services. 

Edit: I misgendered the doctor lol but Britney has been exploited by enough men AND women in her life already

Edited by Spiritbox

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.