Kesha: I didn’t think in 2024 people still body shamed but i am so proud of my body

Its giving victim card popularity gain with nothing to back it up tbh

Sorry

ive been obsessed with the new song and have been through her comments and commenting and not once did i see a bad comment about her body...?

I mean if she did see it then good for her, but ...

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, Markoct said:

Its giving victim card popularity gain with nothing to back it up tbh

Sorry

ive been obsessed with the new song and have been through her comments and commenting and not once did i see a bad comment about her body...?

I mean if she did see it then good for her, but ...

Let the human speak, she wants to talk about her body? What’s the big deal? I don’t see anything bad about it. At least she’s talking about HER body, maybe she’s trying to rant about something she needs to get out of her chest; at the end of the day we are all living in this useless simulation :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

• Love 1
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Imnotcrazy said:

Let the human speak, she wants to talk about her body? What’s the big deal? I don’t see anything bad about it. At least she’s talking about HER body, maybe she’s trying to rant about something she needs to get out of her chest; at the end of the day we are all living in this useless simulation :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

Look at u tryin to be woke and above it all lol. Did u even read my comment? Playing the victim card were there hasnt been an attack is exploiting the public for popularity and likes, and is not right and i aint playing that game.  Show me comments of peopl ebody shaming her in the past few days and all rights to her. 

Edited by Markoct
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Markoct said:

Look at u tryin to be woke and above it all lol. Did u even read my comment? Playing the victim card were there hasnt been an attack is exploiting the public for pupularity and likes, and is not right and i aint playing that game. Show me comments of a person body shaming her in the past few days and all rights to her. 

Why does she has to show you something so she can prove that she’s going trough IT. Not trying to be woke, we just have enough mean people in the world to criticize something that we don’t even know how deep it is 

1 minute ago, Imnotcrazy said:

Why does she has to show you something so she can prove that she’s going trough IT. Not trying to be woke, we just have enough mean people in the world to criticize something that we don’t even know how deep it is 

And we dont need people riding the 'mean peoples' theory for clout. I dont think u understood my point, but thats ok.

9 hours ago, Markoct said:

Look at u tryin to be woke and above it all lol. Did u even read my comment? Playing the victim card were there hasnt been an attack is exploiting the public for popularity and likes, and is not right and i aint playing that game.  Show me comments of peopl ebody shaming her in the past few days and all rights to her. 

lol britney will have one person in her private life say something and then go on a public rant about it for days. maybe kesha's mom just said she was growing a mustache or something like damn. :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

I mean, if she kept up with Britney and that latest story where they edited her photos to make her look bigger, she would’ve known it still goes on.

Anyway she’s fine, but she should know there’s a lot that still goes on in 2024 that shouldn’t be going on, all she has to do is keep up with Britney by reading the comment section of any article written about her cause those comments are still insensitive when it comes to Britney like it’s 2007 again.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.